Kylie Jenner In Love: With Jaden Smith Or New Mystery Man?

Sat, April 19, 2014 1:46pm EDT by 11 Comments
kylie Jenner Mystery Man
FameFlyNet Courtesy of Instagram

Ray

Posted at 8:02 AM on April 21, 2014

The so called “mystery man” is called Shamari Maurice and I think he’s gay…

Els

Posted at 3:41 AM on April 20, 2014

I was there next to them and have photos, Jaden was next to them along with his sister and that kid didn’t seem like the love interest type at all (he actually seemed a little feminine) so this story is totally all wrong

pillar

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 20, 2014

Jaden is a cute kid it might as well work for him,,

TessK

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 19, 2014

Do y’all know Shamari is gay? -__- smh

DelorisJScott (@DelorisJScott)

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Nellie Brown

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 19, 2014

➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
my co-worker’s mother makes $61 an hour on the laptop . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay was $21816 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can look here➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
WWW.WORKBARR.C­O­M

lauraabowers (@lauraabowers)

Posted at 3:38 PM on April 19, 2014

➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­400.C­O­M

lauraabowers (@lauraabowers)

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 19, 2014

➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­400.C­O­M

msstraightnocut

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 19, 2014

Reblogged this on Msstraightnocut.

Harry A. McKinney

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 19, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………… W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

pruittmelissa704 (@pruittmelissa70)

Posted at 1:54 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M