Chris Brown’s Mom & Karreuche Tran Break Down In Court

Sat, April 19, 2014 8:26pm EDT by 58 Comments
Karrueche Tran Crying Court
SplashNews

julie

Posted at 10:13 AM on April 27, 2014

YEAH HSI CAMP TOLD EXCLUSIVELY HL THAT THE GUY TRIED 2 BUM RUSH THE BUS. WHJAT WERE HIS CAMP GONNA SAY THAT ITS CHRIS S FAULT?EVEN IF THE GUY TRIED 2 BUM RUSH THE VAN THERE WAS NO NEED 4 PUNCHING.

nisey

Posted at 11:33 PM on April 22, 2014

Let her say want she want Because Rihanna is still bless you no why , No Weapon form against her should prosper.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 2:47 PM on April 22, 2014

Chris my support for you haven’t whither…..but……

Oh boy! Chris don’t do it baby! just don’t do it! Make your life with Kaerruchoe and leave the past for the past and don’t go getting all pumped in the chest again, see that’s what always get you in trouble, as soon as you see the tide turning in your favor you go and bring out that insufferable ego and push your fans away again. It’s no secret many of your fans don’t care too much for that girlfriend of yours! Out of all this support we give you – You still let this silly girl (that is more obsessed with Rih than you) come and post that bullisht on her social media page “Can’t no nigga make with jealous with a old bish I used to have” This is the sort of isht that always backfire on your arse! and you continued to do it over and over again. I give up! I will continued to pray for you, but if you continued down this course…..it won’t be long before you finally kill your career!

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 2:56 PM on April 22, 2014

Should read “Can’t no nigga make me jealous with a bish I used to have” That was sort of stupid to post! I mean if that’s how you feel its cool! But when you broadcast it….It only shows a wounded hurt dawg! and as far as the person posting it…lets just say, I know an airbrush azz when I see one!!!!!!! last summer it was droppy in poka dot

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:24 PM on April 22, 2014

Chris – You didn’t know how much love and support you had out here, did you? We don’t want to see our brother get beat down by a society that is trying to take us backwards to “niggars ain’t got no rights!” When you get out and you will – Take that energy and go positive with it! Keep your personal life just like that! “personal”

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU! I HAVE INCLUDED YOU IN MY PRAYERS! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT MY TALENTED BROTHER

jen1

Posted at 6:50 AM on April 22, 2014

Where is his father?!

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:29 PM on April 22, 2014

Now that’s a good question!

JessicaWSchmidt (@JessicaWSchmidt)

Posted at 8:41 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
===============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

manuel

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 21, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

EvaKSullivan (@EvaKSullivan)

Posted at 5:18 PM on April 21, 2014

=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Alan Donald

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 21, 2014

My neighbour is working part time and averaging $9000 a month. I’m a single mum and just got my first paycheck for $6546! I still can’t believe it. I tried it out cause I got really desperate and now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do
……. MON­EYJURY.C­OM­

anne

Posted at 3:13 PM on April 21, 2014

there is nothing that this young lady can ever do that will please any of you. if she shows up in court..you hate…if she doesnt show up in court…you hate just the same! Make up your minds..what the hell is she suppose to do? disappear from the face of the earth. she is not in your life she is in Chris brown’s life so none of you should have a problem! why are you so pressed?

barton_beverly (@barton_beverly1)

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 21, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============

penny

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 21, 2014

fell pity

maryccarroll (@maryccarroll2)

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 21, 2014

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail
➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽
WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 21, 2014

Look lets all pray for CB cuz I don’t give a phuck what sort of libido he has, what they’re doing to him is despicably wrong! And let that gurl alone Kaewhatever, she’s entitiled to support him, she knows she owe all the cameras and lights coming her way to him! They are going to be friends for life and if they decides to marry so phucking what! Just worry bout Chris being caught up in this racist azz country and how they like to velify the black man!

Mom Breezy I do support you and know what its like to have a son in this prejudice azz world! All this Chianna and Chae is full of bullisht! You young dumb azz phucks! At least in the 60’s we march for the Emmitt Till…..outside of Floridian and wearing a phucking hoodie what have you young people been doing to support and keep the dreams of Trayvon Martin alive! Leave Chris’s personal business off the nastiness of a black person mouth, whitey is handling that part just fine…..GET OUT AND SUPPORT THE BRUTHA…..AND AS FAR AS KAY GO, WHAT OTHER ONE OF YOU YOUNG GURLS WOULDN’T HAD TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE SAME OPP? IF YOU HATE HER THAT MUCH DON’T SOCIALIZE HER MEDIA PAGES AND SHE TOO WILL GO AWAY LIKE KIM K IS GOING!!!!

nursebetty

Posted at 3:06 PM on April 21, 2014

I have no idea what in the hell you are trying to say!!! How about you retype it and use English as your primary language!!!

SunnyAutumnn

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 21, 2014

@nursebetty. Don’t mind her. She’s just off her meds again. LOL.

clarissa

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 21, 2014

wth does emmitt till a 15 year that got hanged for whistling at a white girl got anything to do with chris browns ignorance?

Yvette True

Posted at 10:20 AM on April 22, 2014

What Duh-leen — opps, Darlene, is trying to point out is… and what Emmit’s mother tried to tell him before he went to visit his uncle in the South was, as a young Black man, whatever you do that’s inappropriate, they will Want to give you the Ultimate punishment. What Emmit did was inappropriate, but he was beat beyond recognition? When you are on the Radar, you need to go Underground. And even then, you need to have someone with the reputation of Mother Theresa as your body guard who can vouch for what happens, not your Friends. First and foremost, Chris needs to figure out what Time it is, stop the pity party, self-destructive behavior and Realize how blessed he is…Inspite of all the Mess. Let’s keep our hearts and intentions pure. We need a miracle.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 22, 2014

If you ain’t black bish don’t ask! If you are black bish, then no wonder it’s open season on young African-Americans.

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 22, 2014

Hey whaz up Bishes! You hoes miss me? Talking to the two delusional bishes Yvette and Sunny!

Yvette you jehovah dumbazz bish, puh-leeze I do not never, ever, need for the likes of you to explain anything I say! Do you hear me? Not ever bish!!!!

Sunny you just dumb and cynical so I won’t even try to get in your phucked up head!

Kaeton got her lunch money back from Chris so she’s paying you two dumb bishes again? trying to make herself relevant, no need too anymore bish, obviously Chris came and confess his love for you (right after he heard about Rihanna moving on to Drake first)

Yvette True

Posted at 3:23 AM on April 24, 2014

Duh-leen, missing you would be like missing menstrual cramps three weeks out of the month. Lol. But, I guess Everything has a purpose, even Dung can be useful. Duh-leen, my nationality is nonyabuz — I’m sure you can understand that, no interpretation needed there. And… Did I ask a question? @Nursebetty, can you bring 1mg Ativan, bring the whole drawer of Haldol, and we will need a sitter for this patient becuz she is hallucinating, hearing questions that weren’t asked and then answering them. Honestly, though, Darlene, sometimes you are so coherent, and other times…here’s a real question for you. Are you an alcoholic? You know there’s deliverance for that, right? If you want it…