Coachella: Student Dies Days After Festival Drug Overdose

Sat, April 19, 2014 11:11am EDT by 10 Comments
Kimchi Truong Dead
Courtesy of LinkedIn

youtube

Posted at 12:06 AM on September 9, 2014

Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and
include approximately all vital infos. I would
like to look extra posts like this . youtube
youtube
youtube

instagram followers

Posted at 2:26 PM on July 22, 2014

of course like your website however you have to test the
spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife
with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I’ll certainly come back again.

susi

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 22, 2014

@Spyndy…I stand by you 100%…Great, great comment!

Spyndy

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 20, 2014

After attending this festival this year, I would have to say that I was utterly shocked at the amount of drugs I saw being used at this event. Although I am well over 20 years over the probable average age of this crowd and fairly tuned in for my age, I was still amazed at how widespread the drug use seemed to be. I was even asked if I knew where drugs could be purchased. I wasn’t checked very thoroughly for anything on me when I entered the event and although I didn’t have any drugs on me, I feel I could have easily brought them in without being detected. Someone verbally asked me if I had any and took my word for it when I said I didn’t. I was a bit disgusted with the youth of today and how they seemed to have the need to be out of their head to enjoy the event. I didn’t see one police inside the event and nothing was being very well monitored for legality in any sense of the word…including fire codes for crowds. My guess is that if the drug use was monitored or restricted more than it is, that the event would not be so successful and therefore would not pull in the dollar amount that it does. Just like anything else, the bottom line here seems to be profit over the law or safety of individuals. Nothing new there. I feel so sad for this girl and her family and although I don’t think it is the fault of the festival that she ingested drugs, I do think it is the fault of an event in general for fostering the use of drugs….in the end, we all make choices for ourselves what we put into our bodies but some people are more influenced by their surroundings and others doing such things than others.

DelorisJScott (@DelorisJScott)

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Harry A. McKinney

Posted at 1:58 PM on April 19, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………… W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

pruittmelissa704 (@pruittmelissa70)

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ
I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 19, 2014

I was sure asian-americans were smart girls?

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)