Andre Johnson Was On PCP Before Cutting Off His Penis — Report

Sat, April 19, 2014 2:47pm EDT by 9 Comments
Andre Johnson PCP
Courtesy of Youtube Courtesy Photo

Kats

Posted at 10:39 PM on April 22, 2014

I previously wrote on this site that maybe he didn’t do it, only because drugs had been reported to not be involved. While drugs didn’t have to be involved–someone could be suffering from a mental illness–I just felt more was to this. Now that it appears he did do it himself, PCP is the one drug that makes the most sense to be involved. It’s not the only bad one, but it leads to such a disconnect with reality with violence often occurrng. With no reattachment surgery, I feel terribly one bad trip will so hurt him for life. I hope he can recover as much as possible in a situation like this. Sad, sad, sad. People making jokes and saying “Andre No Johnson” or “what a stupid n***a” are understandabe, but uptimately cruel.

Jeffro1969

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 21, 2014

Now that’s a bad trip.

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:18 AM on April 20, 2014

…….the right excuse?

RachelJFisher (@RachelJFisher1)

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 20, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Stacey Bridges

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 20, 2014

Their is a lesson to learn here boys and girls. . . You NEVER know what reaction you will have from smoking or dipping cigarettes in PCP…This is embombing fluid people are dying to get high on…

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:33 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M

Brogen

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 19, 2014

If we was on pcp IT EXPLAINS SOO MUCH!

DelorisJScott (@DelorisJScott)

Posted at 4:25 PM on April 19, 2014

=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

lauraabowers (@lauraabowers)

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 19, 2014

➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
my co-worker’s mother makes $61 an hour on the laptop . She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay was $21816 just working on the laptop for a few hours. you can look here➪➟➪➪➟➪➪➟➪
WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­400.C­O­M