Zac Efron Shows Off His ‘Beautiful’ Penis On ‘Workaholics’ — Watch

Fri, April 18, 2014 5:30pm EDT by 8 Comments 38,312 Article Views

Zac and his ‘Neighbors’ co-star, Seth Rogen, are doing everything they can to generate buzz for their upcoming flick, even dropping their pants for it.

Zac Efron, 26, and Seth Rogen, 32, bring on the laughs in their latest viral video for Comedy Central’s Workaholics. The stars try out to be the fourth member in the Adam, Anders and Blake cubicle and they go to great lengths to win them over.

Zac Efron Shows Off His ‘Beautiful’ Penis In ‘Workaholics’

They co-stars do some seriously funny stuff in this video, including Zac dropping his trousers and showing all the guys his private parts. That’s when Seth exclaims: “It’s amazing, its beautiful!” You can watch it all go down in the clip above.

Their upcoming film, Neighbors, hits theaters on May 9 and we can’t wait!

Zac Wins Best Shirtless Performance At 2014 MTV Movie Awards

Zac and his gorgeous six-pack won the award on March 7 at the MTV Movie Awards but the best part was when Rita Ora ripped his shirt open.

Zac even tweeted about the category minutes before winning:

It was pretty amazing to see Zac so happy, especially given the fact that there were reports that he was falling off the wagon a bit. He allegedly went to rehab in 2013, and then he suspiciously broke his jaw in November of 2013. Also, in March of 2014, he got into a fight with a group of homeless people. We’re just glad to see him back on top!

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about Zac flashing his penis?

– Chloe Melas

More Zac Efron News:

1. 2014 MTV Movie Awards Live Stream — Watch Online
  2. Snooki & JWoww: Baby Bump Buddies At The MTV Movie Awards
  3. MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet 2014: Bella Thorne, Zendaya & More

kristen

Posted at 8:15 AM on April 26, 2014

You beat Thor BY FAR and any time!
Chris’s body is weird… Zac’s body is hot!

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M

gibson donald

Posted at 5:52 PM on April 19, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)

Posted at 12:27 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 18, 2014

his wish is to be embraced by the F*ggot-society of north america, folks!!

Lenethia

Posted at 12:26 AM on April 19, 2014

Girl, bye!

jimmywzcxbxcb

Posted at 10:22 PM on April 18, 2014

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen. Or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. xcbxcbxcb

lillian-hoyos (@lillianhoyos)

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­7­­4­­­­­.C­O­M