Wu-Tang Clan: Andre Johnson Needs ‘Help’ After Cutting Off His Penis

Fri, April 18, 2014 9:33pm EST by 13 Comments
Wu Tang Clan Andre Johnson Suicide Attempt
Courtesy of YouTube

RachelJFisher (@RachelJFisher1)

Posted at 1:03 AM on April 20, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

kathrynebrown (@kathrynebrown22)

Posted at 9:48 PM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do >>>>> WWW.W­­­­O­­­R­K­7­­1­­­­­.­C­O­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Regina P. Manning (@ReginaPManning)

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 19, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start……. >>>>>>>> W­­­­­W­­­­­W.F­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­3­­­­­­9­­­.C­O­M

gibson donald

Posted at 5:58 PM on April 19, 2014

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 3 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I’ve been doing

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

msstraightnocut

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 19, 2014

Reblogged this on Msstraightnocut.

Harry A. McKinney

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 19, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………… W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 19, 2014

=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

strlaportcxb

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 19, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcbxcb

Dick Missen

Posted at 3:12 PM on April 19, 2014

I can’t, I cut my penis off.

pamrconaway (@pamrconaway)

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 19, 2014

<<<<>>>>>>
Hi ! I am Jenna, and i will be your personal coach and will guide you in starting with an online business and earning online… So if you are interested in making $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month then follow link at the bottom and sign up and you can have your first check by the end of this week…­­WORK71.C­­O­­M

pamrconaway (@pamrconaway)

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 18, 2014

what?
every grown up man play’s with the idea hahahahaahahahaha!!

jimmywzcxbxcb

Posted at 10:13 PM on April 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcb