‘Scandal’: Will Harrison Be Killed Off After Real-Life Trouble?

Fri, April 18, 2014 11:58am EDT by 16 Comments
Scandal Finale Harrison Killed
Courtesy of ABC

Diogo Castro

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 30, 2014

I wasn’t aware of his personal life issues, but I will sorely miss him if he leaves the show. He knows everything about Eli. He could be the one to bring Olivia back and tell her everything about it. He’d make for a major character in the new season. It’s a pity if his personal life gets in the way of his career, but unfortunately Hollywood works like this. Having said that, if the allegations against him prove to be true and he goes to jail, then I guess that’s what’ll happen. Shonda Rhimes will carry the day, I’m sure.

Vicky

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 19, 2014

The death of Harrison will bring Olivia back to OPA and start off Season 4. Let’s bid Columbus Short a fond farewell. He was great and he will be missed.

margaretwsisneros (@margaretwsisner)

Posted at 10:14 PM on April 18, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do >>>>> WWW.W­­­­O­­­R­K­7­­1­­­­­.­C­O­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

margaretwsisneros (@margaretwsisner)

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 18, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.W­­­­O­­­R­K­7­­1­­­­­.­C­O­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

jimmywzcxbxcb

Posted at 10:09 PM on April 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.cxbxcb

lillian-hoyos (@lillianhoyos)

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 18, 2014

WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­7­­4­­­­­.C­O­M

Ginger

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 18, 2014

I think he should leave. His real life drama takes away from the show and it sends a bad message. Isaiah Washington’s behind the scenes scandal got him axed from Grey’s Anatomy, so Columbus Short’s should do the same for Scandal. Otherwise, I think it says mistreating women is okay, but mistreating gay men isn’t. The show has plenty of other characters it can focus on. Columbus won’t be that missed.

Adesuwa

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 18, 2014

Oh shut up that’s not a good reason

Scandal_Fan

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 18, 2014

How does it take away from the show? His personal life should remain separate from his acting career. Just like the headlines say’s ” alleged domestic violence charges…” his wife most likely made it more than it really was. The only people that know what excatly happen in that house is Columbus and his wife. Shonda Rhimes keep him on ignore the media and pay more attention to his work.

slynn.ae

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 18, 2014

I completely agree with you.

Gisele

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 19, 2014

OMG you guys, I just read the wildest book about LA celebrity screw ups.

Two models sexually blackmail their way to the top and they’ve got it made – they’re living the super model high life – until the bad karma, in the shape of a psycho NFL star quarterback, catches up with them.

Then things get messy, real messy, real quick, in the week before Super Bowl.

Check out Model Citizens Riding For A Fall @ Amazon. This story has got Hollywood movie written all over it.

sandra

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 19, 2014

Columbus’s personal life has nothing to do with how I enjoy him as an actor. My relationship with him is “viewer,actor” that’s it. Also there are two sides to every story. I hear his wife is no shrinking violet and she is everything he say she is. He was warned,by friends not to marry her. Secondly, I don’t believe for one second that Isaih Washington mistreated that gay man. I believe that was a lie perpetrated by the gay guy and his cohort(Catherine Higuel). Now she has a horrible reputation in the movie business because of her bad attitude, and the gay man can’t find a job. God don’t like ugly

gomezlee278 (@gomezlee278)

Posted at 1:15 PM on April 18, 2014

WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============

Jackie

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 18, 2014

No he should not leave. This makes his part even more interesting.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:21 PM on April 18, 2014

….no.

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.B­­­­­­­­­­A­­­­­­­­­­Y­­­­­­­­­­9­­­­­­­­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M