Rihanna’s Stunning Red Lip & Curly Hair On Dinner Date

Fri, April 18, 2014 10:15am EDT by 15 Comments
Rihanna Makeup Giorgio Baldi
Splashnews

Rihanna went casual, wearing a sleeveless hoodie and jeans at Baldi Restaurant in Santa Monica, Calif on April 17. Although her outfit was low-key, her makeup was super glam! Get her look below!

Rihanna, 26, turned heads as she left the italian restaurant. Her hair looked prettier than ever — with long and shiny curls. She also rocked her signature red lip. Get her beauty look right here!

Rihanna’s Makeup At Giorgio Baldi — Long Locks & Red Lips

We loved this look on Rihanna! Although she frequently rocks red lips, there’s something about this new look that is magnificent!

Rihanna’s Lipstick Helps A Good Cause

RiRi’s MAC Viva Glam Lipstick benefits the MAC AIDS Fund. She told Teen Vogue why she got involved:

“I’ve been around so many people who have been affected by HIV and AIDS. It’s my turn to spread awareness. Because when people don’t talk about this, they feel like it’s not happening. My contribution is that every penny from the cost of this lipstick and Lipglass goes to help someone who really needs it. I am doing this especially for young girls.”

About the brand, she says: “I’ve always been drawn to M.A.C because it isn’t a judgmental brand and I relate to that because I don’t consider myself judgmental.”

“We’re not afraid to talk about sex and we want to encourage young people to be safe.”

About the shade of her lipstick, she told the mag:

“Since my fans really loved it (RiRi Woo), and I know that women love red lips right now, I knew I wanted create do something in that red tone and just upgrade it a bit.”

Do you love Rihanna’s red lipstick after dinner, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Rihanna Beauty News:

1. Rihanna’s Stunning Natural Beauty Look At Chanel Fashion Show
  2. Rihanna Has Fun In The Sun In Hawaii — Get Her Beauty Look
  3. Rihanna’s Long Curly Locks On Stage With Eminem At MTV Movie Awards

Roge 1968

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 26, 2014

Love the look but I also like her early day looks light brown golden hair pale lips… Rihanna can pull off both looks effortlessly

Roge 1968

Posted at 10:17 AM on April 26, 2014

Love the red lips black hair on “HER”…… “SHE” rocked it

JanuaryShytown

Posted at 7:38 PM on April 18, 2014

Well at least she is not looking so down hearted in her pix anymore, Rihanna. She has beautiful skin. Looks gorgeous.

GucciSosa

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 18, 2014

Well its cause she preggo. Just look at her belly at the MTV Awards also she doesn’t even drink anymore. Just watch her MTV Awards performance she not even moving around lol .

nisey

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 18, 2014

The young lady is beautiful and i happy for her, she known now and she glowing from inside out if you make you happy it shows. She beautiful to me. Be Bless my Sister

DeniseJHoran (@DeniseJHoran)

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $73 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $15235 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site
===================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­W­­W.Z­­EE­­JO­­B.­­C­­O­­M
===================================

yep i said it

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 18, 2014

Buy a wig, plop it on….done.

Posted at 5:13 AM on April 19, 2014

lipstick

gomezlee278 (@gomezlee278)

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============

navy

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 18, 2014

she look so beautiful and flawless.

hello kitty

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 18, 2014

Ri is tryn to say something By the top she is wearing!! I think it is a way to confirm the Drake relationship….Good on her. Wish her happiness…

Marie Nelson

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 18, 2014

Yes, I agree she was saying something. I don’t think it was for Drake.

A Taylor

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 18, 2014

AMEN… PEOPLE TOO BLIND OR JUST SLOW…………….NOT FOR DG…FANS READ BETWEENS LINE

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.B­­­­­­­­­­A­­­­­­­­­­Y­­­­­­­­­­9­­­­­­­­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

Posted at 10:34 AM on April 18, 2014

failry doing my community service.