One Direction’s Most Romantic Music Video Ever — Watch ‘You & I’

Fri, April 18, 2014 11:19am EDT by 15 Comments

One Direction is kicking off the weekend with a brand new music video for their latest smash hit. Click to WATCH ‘You & I!’

The wait is over! After teasing fans for days, One Direction has finally released the full music video for their latest hit “You & I.” Keep reading to WATCH One Direction’s most romantic video ever!

‘You & I’ — Watch One Direction’s Sexy, Somber Music Video

One Direction‘s “You & I” is somber, but anything that 1D does equates to pure happiness, and their newest single is no exception.

The boys teased fans with snippets of the video for quite some time, including an announcement of the single and a sneak peek on Good Morning America on the morning of  Friday, April 18. But just a few hours later, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis, presented fans with the full music video on Vevo.

One Direction’s ‘You & I’ Video Is Their Sexiest Look Ever

“You & I” is described by the boys as feeling “slightly more serious,” and they say it’s an important song for them. Niall says that they’re “doing something very different” with the song, and Zayn says the ballad is a “romantic song for all those candle-lit dinners.”

And the lyrics sure sound like it! Here’s just a bit: “You and I, we don’t want to be like them, we can make it to the end.”

In the video, the guys, dressed in sweaters on what looks to be a chilly day, walk a boardwalk together, and although they look rather somber, we’ve got to point out that they also look super hot, as usual!

In an official statement, Columbia Records described the new hit video from their record-breaking platinum album “Midnight Memories” to be “stunningly emotive” and “a mature, haunting anthem.” When it comes to One Direction, they can haunt us anytime — especially when Harry’s hair is blowing in the wind like that!

HollywoodLifers, what do you think about One Direction’s new music video? Do you like their serious and romantic vibe in the “You & I” video? Sound off in the comments below!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More One Direction News:

1. Adam Levine Disses One Direction On ‘The Voice’ — Watch
  2. Harry Styles Posts Controversial Native American Pic on Twitter
  3. Selena Gomez Gave Kendall Jenner Love Advice About Harry Styles

DEREK W. NEWELL

Posted at 11:22 PM on May 10, 2014

Hi,will you please view my relationship poem, go to Google, type in my name, Derek Newell, then view my poem, ”EXPRESS IT”. Please turn your family and friends on to my poem, I know it will inspire them, and please, be excellent to one another, Thank You.

one direction lover

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 28, 2014

it was perfect i loved it soooooo much

shamar

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 26, 2014

i love your songs i can sing but i dont know where to start i wish i can get to meet you guys i practices your songs and sing them i really want to meet you guy love u all

filmblue

Posted at 4:51 AM on April 22, 2014

I visited several web sites but the audio feature fօr
audio songs рresent at this website is genuinely superb.

Terri

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 19, 2014

Does anyone know where this was filmed? It looks such a beautiful location, so moody and atmospheric.

Adjoa Aikins

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 18, 2014

OMG!!!!! I am freaking out right now this video is soooo awesome they look so cute and hot, they look everything I love it . I LOVE One Direction :)

Denise J. Valadez (@DeniseJValadez)

Posted at 8:43 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $73 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $15235 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site
===================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­W­­W.T­E­C­8­­0..­­C­­O­­M

DeniseJHoran (@DeniseJHoran)

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 18, 2014

===================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­W­­W.Z­­EE­­JO­­B.­­C­­O­­M
===================================

Amanda

Posted at 2:37 PM on April 18, 2014

I love the vidoe…thumbs up 1D

ann

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 18, 2014

the chemistry is not there anymore and that’s very sad but I still love them

gomezlee278 (@gomezlee278)

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:31 PM on April 18, 2014

their managers tell them what to do next.
………………WANKING?

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.B­­­­­­­­­­A­­­­­­­­­­Y­­­­­­­­­­9­­­­­­­­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M