One Direction’s ‘You & I’ Video Is Their Sexiest Look Ever

Fri, April 18, 2014 5:30pm EST by 16 Comments
One Direction Sexy Video
Courtesy of Vevo

1D’s new video proves that less really is more. The five guys don’t do much in the video and don’t need to — they look better than ever while singing ‘You & I’ walking down a pier.

One Direction has done it again. On April 18, they released their latest video for their love ballad, “You & I,” and it shows the guys in a different light that we’ve ever seen — being completely natural having fun together and singing into the camera. It’s the perfect depiction of the message from the song, and proves just how talented they are.

One Direction’s Sexiest Video Ever

The video begins with an adorable Niall Horan walking out onto a pier in an adorable grey sweater — one that all the guys wear throughout the whole video. When he begins singing, showing off his sexy blond hair he quickly turns into a scruffy version of Liam Payne — who by the way can totally rock a beard.

Next up is Harry Styles, who decides to change that slow walk down the pier into a short jog, and then spends a few minus pushing his locks through his fingers. Swoon. Zayn Malik, my personal favorite appears next and the sweater looks best on him — I mean, it actually looks like it’s his, and he’d wear it normally. Lastly we see Louis Tomlinson, singing into the camera basically serenading us perfectly.

One of the best things about this video is the super close up view we got of Harry, and we didn’t mind. The song is definitely their most romantic ever, so it’s no surprise that the video is so intimate and very one-on-one without props or production.

It’s really nice to see a simple side — no costumes (literally, they all shared the same sweater), but still each looked unique and sexy in their own way. I’ve got to say, each one of them could have been singing to win over a different girl, and no matter who they’re singing to — they’re going to get the girl.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think this is their sexiest look ever? Let us know!

— Emily Longeretta

More One Direction News:

1. Adam Levine Disses One Direction On ‘The Voice’ — Watch
  2. Harry Styles Posts Controversial Native American Pic on Twitter
  3. Selena Gomez Gave Kendall Jenner Love Advice About Harry Styles

Jade xo

Posted at 10:32 PM on May 31, 2014

I LOVE One Direction!!! They are absolutely gorgeous in every single way possible!!!
I want them…
Niall + Me= <3

BlancaJDill (@BlancaJDill)

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 23, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start…
This is where to start…W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

robertandavis (@robertandavis)

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 21, 2014

my co-worker’s aunt makes $77 hourly on the internet . She has been fired for 7 months but last month her check was $14964 just working on the internet for a few hours. go to the website…………..
W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­3­3­3­­.­C­O­­M­

Audri

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 21, 2014

one direction is the best band ever they have taught me to love my self i love them so much they are my inspiration i love them the music video is PERFECT I LOVED IT I DOWNLOADED IT AS SOON AS I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL

marie

Posted at 6:52 AM on April 20, 2014

You & I is probably one of their best songs ever! Great lyrics,Great music,great melody and great vocals especially from Zayn! But the video is probably their worst ever! Sorry but that’s the truth! They made away much better videos than this one! Maybe because I liked the song a lot I was expecting a great video….I don’t know! Just didn’t like it ! & what proves my opinion this video didn’t get as much views as the previous ones !! Only 7 millions In two days! 7 million is a good number for other artist but 1d used to get a lot more than that in just 24h

Audri

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 21, 2014

THE VIDEO WAS AMAZAYN SHUT UP IF YOU LOVE ONE DIRECTION YOU WOULD LOVE THE VIDEO

Jade xo

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 31, 2014

Yeh… I suppose I agree!!! I mean I love this video but I think that they’re other ones were more intriguing and interesting because they were more FUN… if you get what I mean!!!
Except I wasn’t disappointed as I love One Direction and if anything has to do with them I love it so I do love ‘You and I’ video and they were all looking so hot and adorable in it!!!
Niall = Mine!!! <3 <3 <3 xx

ashma azkak

Posted at 6:16 AM on April 20, 2014

i love zayn malik ij the video. the rest look boring

Jade xo

Posted at 10:40 PM on May 31, 2014

Well… Thats not fair on the others!!!
They are all so fabulouis in every single way!!!

mb

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 19, 2014

they get better and better as time goes on. i think they will be around a long time.

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

Bella

Posted at 9:11 AM on April 19, 2014

i don’t like it =_=!

ani

Posted at 4:39 AM on April 19, 2014

OMG..so excited !! :* <3 1D is my……

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:49 PM on April 18, 2014

are you maybe drunk to conclude this?

jimmywzcxbxcb

Posted at 10:21 PM on April 18, 2014

If you are SINGLE and interested in black women dating white men, white women looking for black men, go to JOIN the best and largest Interracial dating site on —————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen. Or g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. xbcxcbxcb

lillian-hoyos (@lillianhoyos)

Posted at 7:56 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­7­­4­­­­­.C­O­M