Kim Novak Fires Back At Haters Who Made Fun Of Her Face At The Oscars

Fri, April 18, 2014 3:22pm EDT by 16 Comments
kim novak face
Getty/ Courtesy of Paramount Pictures

TraditionalTexan

Posted at 6:22 PM on October 5, 2014

Why do those mutilated performers inevitably say they “look better?” Why don’t they learn from the many such, public mistakes of others?

Lucy Navarrette

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 15, 2014

I think its a shame she felt she had to pay someone to disfigure her. She looks deformed. Why lie? No need to say anything mean the truth is enough. I would rather look my age than have my face disfigured from whatever it is she paid to have done to herself. Being old is supposed to make you wiser? Hmm

nancy mcgill

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 21, 2014

All of Kim’s haters ,have no idea what or who that beautiful sexy icon was , remember people we ALL get Old,shame on on them all

TraditionalTexan

Posted at 6:23 PM on October 5, 2014

You’re off topic.

James

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 21, 2014

All of the Kim haters with nasty remarks are members of the “BULLY CLUB” & you can all go to HELL!. To Bully an 81 year old woman(or anyone) is DISGUSTING!

TraditionalTexan

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 5, 2014

You, too, are off topic..

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=============================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
=============================================

JD

Posted at 5:22 AM on April 22, 2014

Does she get $61. an hour with her laptop or $61 an hour for sitting on someone’s lap!

TraditionalTexan

Posted at 6:24 PM on October 5, 2014

Criminal SPAM SCAM!!!!!

Sandra

Posted at 10:50 PM on April 18, 2014

In other articles it mentioned that Donald Trump said “Kim should sue her plastic surgeon”.
Donald is a big mouth bully who needs to look in a mirror and then be quiet!

me

Posted at 5:08 PM on April 18, 2014

Yes she was a great actress in her day but people need to realize the dangers of plastic surgery.All the clebs keep getting plastic surgery knowing the end result is horrible.There are not much celebs that truly look natural or good.Kim Novak was hurt but Kim Kardashian is also starting to look like her I mean she’s not alone in bad sugery Dept.I hate when they deny ruining their looks.After all it really is their business but if you are in the public eye everything is fair game for the press and public.

lisa

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 18, 2014

I agree. If you look back at Kims show, she really WAS attractive. In one show she got botox and said never again. NOW, SHE “REALLY” looks like a duck. So does mom, Khloe, and now the little one. The only one that doesn’t care is the one that breast feeds and CARES ABOUT HERSELF and Kendall that is a model. The rest of them MESSED UP THEIR FACES! Look at Bruce. I don’t believe he wants to be a woman. KRIS MADE HIM GO TO FAR!l HATE THAT MOTHER! Even the younger daughter is a mess and she’s not even 18. Shouldn’t momager be arrested? If that was me……..a regular person…….I’d be in jail for getting my kid fillers/ animaI abuse. I feel so bad for Kim Novak. She was so beautiful. It’s to bad that people make fun of her. Kim K looks like crap already. At least Novak is in her 80″s. I’m so glad I have my little wrinkles. So is my husband. At least my lips move. Check out Marie Osmond. Her upper lip doesn’t move anymore. Don’t these people see what is coming?

lisa

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 19, 2014

I agree. THEY ARE PUTTING POISON IN THEIR BODIES! BOTCHELISM! PEOPLE, YEARS AGO PEOPLE DIED FROM THIS! Is this worth it? Not enough known about it. Any dr. that gives this crap should be stripped of the title of DOCTOR! MONEY! ALL ABOUT MONEY! And…..LINDA…………I’m so glad you are so vain and think you look good. SO DO THEY! For someone that is 62, YOU’RE STUPID! You’re putting poison in your body. Guess your years are numbered. HOW STUPID YOU SOUND!

lisa

Posted at 4:26 PM on April 18, 2014

I WOULD NEVER GET BOTOX. I think people need to mind their own buisness. This is a “REAL ACTRESS”! Not a woman that made a sex tape and became famous for being a whore and looks like a duck……..KIM! She is beautiful on the INSIDE FIRST! She doesn’t look bad. SHE IS NOT 30. Why does everybody have to look like a duck…..suck like a duck.,…….and F*CK like a duck? SHE IS A REAL ACTRESS THAT NEEDS TO BE RESPECTED!

DeniseJHoran (@DeniseJHoran)

Posted at 4:08 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s mother makes $73 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her check was $15235 just working on the computer for a few hours. visit site
===================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­W­­W.Z­­EE­­JO­­B.­­C­­O­­M
===================================

linda

Posted at 3:58 PM on April 18, 2014

Kim, What do your expect ? You messed up at the awards, so people will talk about it. Why do you care ? As far as your face, it does look bad. i myself am 62, and get Botox and wrinkle fillers regularly. I look really good. I would not do anything else, because there is a big chance it will not look good, then I will be unhappy. I suggest, you limit the amount of make-up you are using, “less is more ” when you get older. Good Luck, and keep going out and have fun.