Justin Bieber Disses Drake Bell At His Own Album Release Party

Fri, April 18, 2014 11:30am EST by 37 Comments
Justin Bieber Disses Drake Bell
Splashnews/Fameflynet

jasmine

Posted at 11:59 PM on April 20, 2014

… If Justin is trying to disses drake Bell, he cans but it’s not makes him smarter or got swag, but makes him more stupid and worse. Probably Justin thoughts that fun, but not, the people who has enough brain probably think he is rude and brainwash. I’m not drake bell fan and exactly I’m a belieber and I want u to know, real fan should support her idol but not way too much! Justin cannot disses all people who disses him first, he is 20 and should grow up more, what he did is like a 12 not 20! I love him but all he do is stupid.

Shakir

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 20, 2014

Wow Congratulation Justin Bieber!! Nicee work mannn!! Nicee work!!! Lol it’s funny how you crashed Drake Bell’s party!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I cracked up!!! LELELELELELELELELELELELELELLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLx100,000,000

Fangirl

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 19, 2014

Even though it was childlish of Justin I’m laughing s damn hard because let’s face it it was a Drake Bell event and Justin just shows up and owns it like a king he is.

suzy

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 19, 2014

congrats justy ! you got your swag !!! :D now go and drink some milk like the good kid you are :D

suzy

Posted at 1:51 AM on April 19, 2014

I see so many brain washed people here !!! I mean it’s obvious that Justin acted like a kid cuz Drake have make him feel how much Pathetic person he is …

crazy mofo

Posted at 1:45 AM on April 19, 2014

Well,,I’m not really a Drake Bell’s fan but at least he is not the singer of ‘lolly’.

Drakes_Angel

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 19, 2014

”Talentless artless” ,, u forgot the ‘brainless’ Bell ! :*

meeho

Posted at 1:28 AM on April 19, 2014

Let’s face the reality !! justin is so not popular for his talent ! unlike Drake ,, he’s talented actor amazing singer incredible song writer and more hot then an Oven ! his songs is full of emotions it touchs hearts its not just about swag swag swag !! he reaches the hearts of his fan’s with his art not to mention that he coloured alot of kids childhood in Drake and Josh ~ he’s just perfectly perfect :) ..

rb

Posted at 6:03 PM on April 19, 2014

You have a lot a lot of good things to say about Drake Bell. I believe he started his career before Justin was even born, yet he’s broke, doesn’t have a fan base like Justin’s, and his album sales reflect his music writing talent. Am I missing something?

Yasmeen

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 19, 2014

Well, that was stupid, I mean 4 a fandom that baced on hormones to judje someone like Drake Bell himself?? Drake explained why he treated justin that way ,, he didnt like JB’s unresponsibilety, I mean,, u really cant live to ‘swag’ only, right? But Bieber got angry,,, I wonder why..

mecool

Posted at 1:04 AM on April 19, 2014

It was a total unnecessary move from Justin . I mean what was he trying to prove !!!?? Drake must’ve made him feel soo small that he couldn’t even sleep planning this huh ..
it looks like what Drake have said about Justin was right or else Justin wouldn’t act like elementary kids :) ..

rb

Posted at 6:08 PM on April 19, 2014

Justin didn’t have to prove anything, all he had to do is show up, did not say a word about drake and left.

Damn!

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 18, 2014

That was a pretty cool way to respond to all the crap DB has been saying and doing.
JB just showed up and took all the attention away from DB at his own event.
He didn’t have to say a word, just show up.
He did it I’m sure to say. You are nobody and I just turned your event into a JB show.
BAM!!!
Enough said.

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 18, 2014

I RATHER HAVE JUSTIN TO SEE THEN DRAKE. HE’S WHAT HASN’T EVEN HAD A RECORD OUT OR HAD ANY SONGS PLAYED FOR YEARS. AT LEAST JUSTIN HAD THAT AND HE HAD HIT SONGS THAT HIT THE CHARTS.

melissa

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 18, 2014

stfu you became famous because of drake and josh and then you’ve been hibernating for years. So your fame is gone

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 18, 2014

YEAH JUSTIN HAD HIT RECORDS AND HE THAT SONGS THAT BECAME POPULAR AND HE EVEN HAD SONGS THAT PLAYED OVER AND OVER ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS. HOW MANY SONGS HAS DRAKE HAD. NOTHING SO DRAKE CAN STFU

BEYFLAWLESS

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 18, 2014

they want JB more XD

BEYFLAWLESS

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 18, 2014

drake been dissing him so many times and random

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 18, 2014

I LOVE JUSTIN HE’S HOT AND I LOVE HIS MUSIC.

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 18, 2014

DRAKE HAS BEEN DISSING JUSTIN EVER SINCE A MONTH AGO.

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 18, 2014

I’M SO AWW OF JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER.

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 18, 2014

JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE SO MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

Posted at 1:03 PM on April 18, 2014

JUSTIN IS AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED. DRAKE BELL IS STUPID AND HE’S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD LOSER.

Princess london

Posted at 4:30 AM on April 19, 2014

Drake is a bitter guy who has no hits again.he is no match for my j.b i love him

drew33

Posted at 12:39 PM on April 18, 2014

hahaha this was hilarious good way to start up my weekend drake bell saw it coming

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:29 PM on April 18, 2014

he is still using a nipple for sleepin’?

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 18, 2014

DRAKE SUCKS. HE’S NOT EVEN THAT GOOD. LOSER. JUSTIN IS A GOOD GUY. ARIANA IS TALENTED AND AMAZING SINGER. I LOVE HER MUSIC.

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.B­­­­­­­­­­A­­­­­­­­­­Y­­­­­­­­­­9­­­­­­­­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 18, 2014

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN. HE’S SO ADORABLE AND SO AWW.

Karma

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 18, 2014

This was awesome! This is how you get someone back! Bell can’t hate on the girls (his supposed fan LOL) for screaming for Justin. Haha Win/win situation for Justin.

Posted at 1:09 PM on April 18, 2014

JUSTIN IS JUST AMAZING AND TALENTED. I LOVE SEEING JUSTIN WITH MADISON COLLOBRATING.

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 18, 2014

I WILL NEVER STOP COMMENTING ON JUSTIN.

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 18, 2014

JUSTIN IS AMAZING I LOVE HIM SHIRTLESS. AND HE’S SO CUTE.

Amelia

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 18, 2014

Lol,that was hilarious.#drakebellsuck

bieber, prison, and 12 BBC's

Posted at 8:21 AM on April 20, 2014

What’s that? you wanna suck drake bell’s sack? Better than eating justins pussy.

Birk

Posted at 8:19 AM on April 21, 2014

What would you know what a pussy even looks like? Loser!