Gwen Stefani Is Replacing Christina Aguilera On ‘The Voice’

Fri, April 18, 2014 10:40pm EDT by 17 Comments
Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera
Getty/Courtesy of NBC

Bing.Com

Posted at 3:15 AM on September 20, 2014

Appreciating the commitment you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material.
Excellent read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

nguoi la mat

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 22, 2014

adam không nên dời khỏi ghế nóng . chirtina cần ở lại ghế nóng

Ariel Encantada

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 28, 2014

adam shouldn´t leave . no!

Elisa Granjo

Posted at 8:04 AM on April 20, 2014

I LOVE ADAM ENS XTINA

Harry A. McKinney

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 19, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do…………………… W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­

LucileGRichardson (@LucileGRichards)

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 19, 2014

my best friend’s mom makes $61 every hour on the laptop . She has been without work for 7 months but last month her income was $17194 just working on the laptop for a few hours. take a look at the site here
=================================================
LINK HERE >>>>>> ­­W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­PL­A­Y­E­R­­.­C­O­­M­
===============================================

strlaportcxb

Posted at 11:14 AM on April 19, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cvbcvb

pamrconaway (@pamrconaway)

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 19, 2014

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do >>>>> WWW.W­­­­O­­­R­K­7­­1­­­­­.­C­O­M

۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞­۩ஜ

byu

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 19, 2014

so sad Xtina is not coming back!!! but we got Gwen

alyles

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 19, 2014

well at least she’ll be back for season eight and hey new music yay! and this is good timing since I’ve been listening to No doubt lately

me

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 18, 2014

Anyone but the ugly,mean,Christina Aguilera would be better.Christina was annoying with her countless Marilyn Monroe impersonations that sucked.I will not get tired of seeing her fake boobs hanging out and treating people like crap.Shakira was a breath of fresh area,sweet and kind.Gwen Steffani is a Goddess she’s beautiful,creative and I can’t wait to see her on the Voice.

alyles

Posted at 5:04 PM on April 19, 2014

Oh please Shakira has her boobs hanging out all the time also an did you miss the season Xtina was back she had the girls covered up most of the time and trust me I know because as soon as they showed a hint of showing the comments were there. Shakira can be just as mean at times it’s just that she has an accent that covers it up it’s like Christina told Ed he and Blake can get away with saying anything with those accents. Oh and Christina is drop dead gorge and maybe she does a Marilyn type look every now and then but she doesn’t impersonate her geese get the stick out of your butt

NY'er

Posted at 6:26 PM on April 21, 2014

Christina, is that you?

Sailorbuoy

Posted at 8:08 PM on April 21, 2014

Christina is arrogant and not what the Voice needs…..perhaps you need to take your meds.

Sailorbuoy

Posted at 8:06 PM on April 21, 2014

Totally agree that Christina needs to be history….Voice is so refreshing with Shakira and would love to see her as a regular.

brian

Posted at 1:01 AM on August 13, 2014

She looked like Marilyn one time and that was the battles. That’s it. I don’t understand why people think Shakira is a ‘breath of fresh air’. Because to me, she is just normal. Nothing special. She is great, but I don’t understand the greatness of Shakira, Most people hate Christina because she is honest. Honey, let’s be real, I’d rather be hated and be honest (Christina) than be fake and loved (Shakira, sometimes).

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 18, 2014

so she isn’t jobless any longer…………