‘Vampire Diaries’ Recap: Elena & Stefan’s Reunion Is A Perfect Fantasy

Thu, April 17, 2014 10:02pm EDT by 22 Comments
Elena Dreams Stefan
Courtesy of CW

Addison

Posted at 9:30 AM on June 30, 2014

Stefan and Elena are the perfect couple they have have there moments good and bad but they always come back to eachother kinda like a fairytale but more like the greatest vampiretale. Damon even though he says he’s not damon IS stuck on Katherine who clearly looks like elena so since stefan toke katherine away from him damon tried to taken elena from stefan which work for some time till elena realizes that she can’t get over stefan!The vampiretale must go on

Natasha

Posted at 2:57 AM on April 26, 2014

What a boring episode and those visions were thoroughly stupid. Damon and Elena make a much better couple, Stelena was cute but too fairytale like. Delena is more realistic they fight, have disagreements, but at the same time they both really love each other.

Hannah

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 22, 2014

Well, at least now all you ‘poor’ Stelena fans know how us Delena fans feel every single episode!!

Ilona

Posted at 12:36 PM on April 19, 2014

Delena all the Way, so far they have defied the universe, all the doppelgangers. They have a love that is all consuming, and it will come to a head eventually, when they will rarely have to talk and Damon actually opens up and let some of that wall down, he has built around himself , Elena broke through a little. When that happens it will be one powerful Scene, like all of there emotional scenes where, especially all of Damon’s epic heartbreaking Speeches.

Alex

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 19, 2014

So much for the Elena-Stefan “love”…Now we know that their connection was always forced by the spell cast by Markos 1500 years ago. That spell was cast on the doppelgängers, so the resulting relationships between Katherine/Elena/Stefan. He used the “true love” spell to create the attraction but It was never real! Markos also caused the visions because he needs the doppelgängers’ blood to break the Travelers’ curse. Delena IS endgame.

mvk

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 18, 2014

Screwy. The show is getting more screwy every time I see it. Didn’t really like it. Stefan had three years with Elena, Damon doesn’t even get two episodes.

gomezlee278 (@gomezlee278)

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 18, 2014

my best friend’s step-mother makes $78 an hour on the internet . She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her payment was $13224 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this out
WWW.J­­O­­B­­­S­­C­­S­­­­­.C­O­M===============

Tenzin

Posted at 12:45 PM on April 18, 2014

I didn’t watch season until yesterday I saw stelena. But it wasn’t real. Now Im not gonna watch it until stelena.

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 12:10 PM on April 18, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
WWW.B­­­­­­­­­­A­­­­­­­­­­Y­­­­­­­­­­9­­­­­­­­­­2­­­.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

joanlwiley (@joanlwiley)

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 18, 2014

WWW.J­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­B­­­­­­­­­­S­­­­­­­­­­4­­­­­­­­­­0­­­­­­­­­­0.C­­­­­­­­­­O­­­­­­­­­­M

Kai

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 18, 2014

Well, first of all, I love this episode since the lovely Paul Wesley directed it. ;)
Actually, I was dissapointed knowing that it’s not actually the universe pulling Stefan and Elena together rather it’s all Markos’ casted spell. But through it all, I just love how the character of Stefan is so sweet and so pure of how he accepts that he and Elena are friends even if he is so inlove with her and that is the thing that is why I am not a Delena shipper (‘coz I am one helluva Stelena shipper, call me bias but that’s just it LOL) since Damon’s character is so so .. well I don’t know how to say it because he is not actually villain at all. It’s just that he hurts everyone around him when he is hurt so much himself. Anyways, I am still looking forward to how everything might end up :)

Monica

Posted at 7:34 AM on April 18, 2014

Grams said someone is trying to get back from the other side. I bet it’s Katherine (!!!)

thebethmurphy

Posted at 5:04 AM on April 18, 2014

Reblogged this on thebethmurphy's Blog.

Enza_Enzio

Posted at 1:48 AM on April 18, 2014

I kinda like where Delena is going,I hope Elena will miss Damon and runs back to him when he’s gone I have a bad feeling though i’m sensing season 3 bitter finale again:( ,but whatever happens i’m with Damon and Elena all the way BTW, someone said she’s done with TVD because everything was all about Damon? What kind of reason is that? The only reason you’re saying that is because he has a lot of TVD followers,and his Character Damon with Elena,their lovestory has made the biggest impact on TVD I think, even outside of TVD nation he has a lot, in other words, he is popular and a TVD favorite and if you’re not a fan of him, I guess truth hurts :)

aolani08

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 18, 2014

I miss Stelena too…..I only started watching the show again when the previews had me believing they would reunite, well they did but not like I hoped so I guess this will be crossed off again

-------

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 18, 2014

The show has never been the Vampire Dairies; its always been the Damon show. They just don’t call it that. I think they want to keep the author and her family happy.

?

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 18, 2014

actuallt it has always been the stefan show, its his story, not damon’s

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:01 AM on April 18, 2014

her kitchen is a man’s world?

jenna

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 17, 2014

Well, I was looking forward to it. Thought they’d show some real Stelena scenes. Only had literally a couple of minutes witch was so disappointing because I’m a Stelena fan. The show was all about Damon, like it has been allllll season. Well it’s official, I’m done with TVD’s. btw, Julie and Kevin should just name the show The Damon show co starring Elena with a little bit of the rest of the actors. It’s certainly not The vampire diaries anymore.

Mike Demello

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 18, 2014

I agree that its not the same, it feels very soap opera esque. Theres too many thick plotlines, too many stories, too complicated, theres hardly ever fangs, vamp speed, face squigglies! I feel like im now watvhing days of our lives, please writers stop this spiral now. Get back to your roots, and simplify stuff a little more. When I heard about this season having a nancy drew or scooby doo feeling I was so happy, but it quickly got sour, confusing and convoluted. This sesson ismthe worst so far. Remember all the amazing Caroline torture scenes, the insane adventures of watching a charicter transition? These great things are now brushed over in order to make room for
the sex and love triangle, over it…

Mike Demello

Posted at 1:31 AM on April 18, 2014

Catherines story line was great though, so props there, but thats it! And now thats gone too! Womp womp,

Hannah

Posted at 8:10 AM on April 21, 2014

Jenna—- Now you know how Delena fans feel. Always getting a small glimpse of something and then for it to be torn away or not real.