‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Does Cristina Yang Win The Harper-Avery Award?

Thu, April 17, 2014 10:56pm EDT by 12 Comments
Grey's Anatomy Cristina Yang Harper Avery Award
Courtesy of ABC

Vickie

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 21, 2014

Don’t care about April and Jackson because I am not an April fan! She belonged with Matthew. I really wanted Cristina to win the Harper Avery award and was so disappointed that it did not go to her. So happy Mer and Owen were there with her. I’m going to miss Cristina next season. Can’t imagine Grey’s without Cristina, Alex, Mer&Der.

Teknosbeka

Posted at 6:09 PM on April 18, 2014

Serves April right for thinking with her crotch instead of her head – Matthew was perfect for her and would have givern her everything she wanted and she cruelly rejected him at the alter. Karma is a … well you know.

Cathy Viviano

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 18, 2014

Here’s what will happen IMO:
1. Owen and Cristina will get back together
2. Callie and Arizona will try to conceive a child together
3. April and Jackson will split—April’s ex-fiancée Matthew will come and reunite with April while Jackson will “hook up” with….Stephanie!

Selena Ashford

Posted at 12:40 PM on April 18, 2014

I hate that Christina didn’t win, That was a slap in the face. I felt that April and Jackson should not have been together in the first place, simply because of their personalities and her beliefs. Matthew was more her type. April is a happy, sweet young lady and she loves her Jesus. Jackson is none of that. April is simple and Jackson did not come from humility like April did. The only thing they have in common is that they are doctors. They are too mismatched.

Fuzzy

Posted at 9:36 AM on April 18, 2014

I think it is crap how she didn’t win, she really deserved it!!

daniel

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 18, 2014

This is the dumbest comment I’ve ever read. You don’t even know what the other doctor won for.

Steven

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 18, 2014

Umm no one cares about the other doctor ok

Looney

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 20, 2014

I knew she wouldn’t win. It wouldn’t be Greys Anatomy if she did.

caliblue24

Posted at 2:50 AM on April 18, 2014

Alex and Izzie belong together.

Teknosbeka

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 18, 2014

I agree!

scillabarajas87

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 18, 2014

I agree 100% I love Alex and Izzie together! I was rewatching old episodes and it’s hard for me to watch past season 6. I hate how they ended things between them and I know it had a lot to do with heigl wanting to leave the show but still they ruined her character. They should have ended things differently. I’m still hoping that they end up together even if we have to wait until the series ending. They are soul mates they have to end up together.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:58 PM on April 17, 2014

yup, asian ladies are so hot in bed………….