‘American Idol’ Recap: One Of America’s Favorites Goes Home

Thu, April 17, 2014 9:40pm EDT by 10 Comments
Dexter Roberts Eliminated American Idol
Courtesy of Fox

deloys thomas

Posted at 5:48 AM on April 19, 2014

What is wrong with America Dexter should not been the one too go home♡ he’s so much better than Jessica and CJ Don’t get it♡

Patricia leslie

Posted at 10:41 PM on April 18, 2014

Dexter should never have been eliminated. This guy is going to shine. America voted wrong this time!!!

Sara

Posted at 9:49 PM on April 18, 2014

Dexter should have NEVER made it in in the first place! Jessica didn’t deserve the bottom shes never sucked once!

Summer

Posted at 2:37 AM on April 19, 2014

I think Jessica is nasal and should have been sent home.

Mary Godin

Posted at 11:42 AM on April 18, 2014

When are the voters going to wake up and send CJ home? My opinion, he should have never made it to Hollywood in the first place. Get with it people!!!!!!

Summer

Posted at 11:04 AM on April 18, 2014

Dexter received all my votes and I believe he is the most markable of the group. I like real country music and Dexter is a breath of fresh air. I hope he gets a contract, I love his voice. I think American Idol might be rigged.

Sarah

Posted at 9:52 AM on April 18, 2014

I feel the song that CJ chose for Dexter did him in. It was not a good song choice whereas most of the finalist chose really good songs for the finalist that they chose for. CJ should not have chosen Dexter’s song anyway since they were roommates. Caleb did an excellent job choosing CJ’s song for him and Dexter did the same for Alex. The others also had good choices.

Debra

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 18, 2014

no it was not time for Dexter to go home. he was great every week. Love you Dexter.

Dave