‘Teen Mom 2′ Reunion: Leah & Kailyn Confront Their Relationship Demons

Wed, April 16, 2014 12:29am EDT by 10 Comments
Teen Mom 2 Reunion Leah Messer Kailyn Lowry
Courtesy of MTV

Lynda

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 30, 2014

Clay, what happened in your life to make you such a sick human being filled with such hatred.
Don’t hide behind the Internet have the courage of the convictions you have expressed to let the world see you for what you are, a sick coward who picks on innocent children whilst hiding behind a screen. I pray that you never have a child or family member with a disability

Clay

Posted at 2:53 AM on May 6, 2014

Ali is gonna burn burn burn in hell.Burn you filthy little unworldly freak..BURN.Evil deformed little peice of filth.Rot in your own Feces you useless peice of filth aliannah hope.Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot in hell little whore deformed freak..lol

Clay

Posted at 4:30 AM on May 4, 2014

Clay

Posted at 3:56 AM on April 26, 2014

Clay

Posted at 2:31 AM on April 23, 2014

Megan

Posted at 10:47 PM on April 17, 2014

Clay, i can bet money you would never dare say those things face to face to Leag or anyome else. You are a low life internet troll. I’m sorry that you are so miserable in your own life you feel the need to bash an innocent child to boost your self esteem! I hope God has mercy on your soul! Ali is a very smart beautiful little girl! God has a plan and purpose for everyone on this earth, and there is no normal. I would rather have 5 daughters like Ali than a son like you any day of my life! I pray God never blesses you with children of your own, who God forbid could be less than perfect! You are a very sad individual and if you were on fire I wouldnt even piss on you to extinguish the fire. Enjoy rotting in hell you sick bastard! Xo

clay

Posted at 4:57 PM on April 18, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot!!

Clay

Posted at 7:53 PM on April 17, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon !!!!!!!!!!!

Clay

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 16, 2014

Exterminmate this freak of nature.Iwant to punch ali.She is a freak of nature.A travesty.Leah should have aborted this deformed fat uglydwarf creature.I hate ali.she should be in a cage w/those jacked up legs,body covered in folds of fat,club feet and cross eyes.I bet if you throw ali against a wall lard would drip out.Dip Dip damaged goods aliannah.Rot little demon rot.

dunjav2013

Posted at 5:09 AM on April 16, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.