Rob Kardashian: Reality Star In Rehab For Depression — Report

Wed, April 16, 2014 2:03pm EDT by 9 Comments
rob kardashian rehab
FameFlyNet, Courtesy Of Dawn at The Meadows

Spicy Taco

Posted at 6:00 PM on April 17, 2014

I have always thought Rob is handsome and still is. His heart shines through as completely genuine!!! He doesn’t give himself enough credit. You have much to be proud of Rob you have a college degree, great personality, good looks, and I love your sock line. Do what is best for you, you will always have people out their hating. But in the end the only one person opinion that matters is yours and how you feel. I think he does need a genuine hug with true feelings of care. Their is so much I would like to say to him that would encourage and let him know how wonderful he truely is. Always have and always will root for him!!! Good luck Rob wish you the best, I know you can do it!!!

Kris.

Posted at 7:29 PM on April 19, 2014

Spicy Taco is AKA Rob’s Mommy.

adnmgdhxcb

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 16, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?cxbxcb

nw

Posted at 8:55 PM on April 16, 2014

Occupation: Television personality: best known for not having a job and living off of his family. He was given 3 million dollars to appear on his family’s reality television show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians!” The boy is depressed.

amorface

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 16, 2014

U can do it robby baby?? :*

lisa

Posted at 5:14 PM on April 16, 2014

This kid has been showing signs of suicide since this show began. Kendall shows a lot of signs of depression too. They put Rob down all the time. Khloe is the only one that ever helped him, but I’m afraid that she hurt him. Rob spent way to much time with Lamar. On the show, they had a candy addiction. When the trashion girls and that woman went away, they were together. If Lamar was doing drugs…………????HMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Face it. I feel bad for Rob. That thing that gave birth to him doesn’t care because he is NOT KIM! She doesn’t care about any of them BUT KIM! I hope she goes to hell. She has ruined so many lives for her to live her childhood. I wish I knew him personnally. I would first give him a big hug. Then, I would tell him how important he is. Then, I would cook a beautiful meal for him and tell him how important he is in life. Last????????????? I would trash his room and tell him it’s ok NOT TO BE PERFECT! He has OCD! He said it himself! I WOULD LET HIM KNOW THAT NOBODY IS PERFECT! You can drop a shirt on the floor and the world WILL NOT END! Love you Rob. Praying for you. Don’t give up.

.....

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 16, 2014

The more time he can spend away from that skank family the better for him.

Terry

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 16, 2014

I’d be depressed to if I was in any way related to that ewww family. What substance was he abusing, food? Doesn’t say anything about drugs but was he abusing both?

Ms. O

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 16, 2014

Depression is horribly debilitating. I’m happy for Rob although he is a complete stranger to me. I hope he finds the relief he needs.