Hollywood glamour! Jessica had one of the best looks of the night at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards on April 13. We spoke to her hairstylist and are sharing his exact tips so you can look like a bombshell too!
Celebrity hairstylist Davey Newkirk worked his magic on Jessica Alba to give her glossy, loose waves for a playful, glamourous look at the Movie Awards. Follow these easy steps below — it’s the perfect look for Prom!
Jessica Alba At 2014 MTV Movie Awards — Sexy, Pretty Waves
Here’s how to get the exact look with the steps Davey used on Jessica for her sexy red carpet hair:
1. Start by applying John Frieda Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray all over wet hair.
2. Blow out hair using a large round brush — this gives tons of volume and a lot of shine.
3. After blow drying, part hair into 2 inch sections (starting from the nape and working up).
4. Curl the hair with a large 1 ½ inch curling iron. Secure each section with a duckbill clip and allow each curl to set.
5. Once curls are set, removed the hair clips and gently brush out curls with a flat brush.
6. Take a small amount of John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch-Up Crème and smoothed it through hair to achieve a perfectly smooth look.
7. With a large comb, part hair and smooth it down with a touch of John Frieda Frizz Ease Clearly Defined Gel.
8. To finish and lock the style, spray John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray.
Jessica wore earrings by Dana Rebecca Designs, Graziela Gems and Rona Pfeiffer as well as rings by Derek Lam & Jamie Wolf, Rona Pfeiffer and Melissa Kaye Jewelry.
Do you think Jessica had the best hair at the MTV Movie Awards? See more beauty in the gallery attached and tell us, HollywoodLifers!
– Dory Larrabee
More Jessica Alba Beauty News:
- Jessica Alba’s Glowing Beauty At The ALMA Awards — Exact How To
- Get Clear Skin Like Jessica Alba By Avoiding Breakouts — Expert Advice
- Jessica Alba’s New Bangs — Love Or Loathe? Vote