‘The Little Couple’ Clip: Will Gets Sick & Nearly Pukes All Over His Family

Tue, April 15, 2014 5:18pm EDT by 6 Comments

On the April 15 episode of ‘The Little Couple,’ Jen and Bill take the kids on a fun trip to San Francisco, Calif. However, while taking their first spinning teacup ride on a moving carousel, Will started to turn green! Click inside to watch a preview.

Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein were so excited to get their family out of the house and celebrate Jen’s cancer being in remission. During their trip, Will has a little too much fun and almost throws up on the family. Oops!

‘The Little Couple’ Preview: Will Gets Sick On The Carousel

It’s an exciting time for the Arnold-Klein family, and they are ready to celebrate Jen’s cancer going into remission with a fun trip to San Francisco, Calif.

The trip is technically Jen’s idea after she agreed to speak at a conference, but Bill decided the whole family should go to keep an eye on her. How sweet!

During their trip, the family took some time to have fun by visiting a bunch of different tourist attractions. On one stop, the family got to ride inside a spinning teacup on a moving carousel.

Though the family starts off having fun together, Jen tells Bill to stop spinning the cup when Will turns green. Yikes!

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Do you think going to San Francisco so soon after chemotherapy was a good idea for Jen? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Lauren Cox

More ‘The Little Couple’ News:

1. ‘The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold: ‘I Finally Feel Like Myself Again’
  2. ‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Finally Finishes Her Intense Chemotherapy
  3. ‘The Little Couple’: Jen & Bill Celebrate Final Chemo Treatment With Kids

Jess

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 7, 2014

I was really surprised to see that Will was turning 4. Based on his behavior and speech, I pegged him as being much younger. However, I don’t know very much about the neurological/psychological difficulties that little people may deal with. He listens well though, and he’s such a sweet kid! He’s always smiling and laughing. Zoey is such a doll, but boy that girl has some lungs on her! Jen and Bill definitely have their hands full with her. But I love watching them experience parenthood. Their so patient and loving, and very dedicated to their kids. I think they’re really good parents, and I wish them nothing but the best :)

Cindy Jenkins

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 15, 2014

B. Davis I recall Jen having specialists working with Will. Just because you see a few clips of their life doesn’t mean you know what they’re doing 24-7. From what I understood, Will was 3 in this clip, not 4. You don’t know his neurological background, so you can’t judge his developmental stage either. These parents have every right not to disclose that information to the likes of you or anyone else. I bet you’re one of these people who stand in judgment of everyone else while your own household is in chaos. I appreciate that they opened their homes to children who may not have had that type of love in their environment. You decided to ignore that aspect.

B. Davis

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 15, 2014

I don’t really have anything to say about the puking but as a mother of 5 and an early childhood special ed teacher who has been following this family for a while, Will is EXTREMELY speech delayed and I am confused as to why the family has not contacted Child Find in Texas. I have dealt with many second language learners AND children adopted from other countries, I am adopted myself, and Will’s speech os so delayed we need another word for “speech delayed”. Why are they not addressing this? I am very concerned! As a 4 year old, he should be using at least 4+ word utterances and he is still just labeling some objects and a few actions. This family needs help PRONTO. AND this child is eating way too much. AND these kids are NOT toddlers, they are both preschoolers…….. calling them toddlers because of their size is not helping their disability, it is just making it worse. They are 4 and 2 1/2, they are cute now, but when they are older and eat too much and weigh too much, they will be even more disabled then they are now. Someone (a professional) needs to intervene to help this family that has no idea what to do.

Olivia

Posted at 4:46 AM on April 16, 2014

Are you crazy? How the hell do you know what this family does off screen? Stop being so judgmental and mind your own business. She is a Doctor, I am sure she knows when and what to do. You people are bananas. You have no idea who they have or haven’t contacted for god’s sake! It’s a reality show and it’s a given that they don’t show everything that happens and everything that they do and say 24/7, my god, this actually needs explaining!

lisa

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 15, 2014

AND THIS IS NEWS WHY??????? I PUCKED YESTERDAY! LOL

Olivia

Posted at 4:46 AM on April 16, 2014

Who said it’s news? It’s a clip from the show for those of us who are fans.