‘The Little Couple’ Clip: Will Gets Sick & Nearly Pukes All Over His Family

Tue, April 15, 2014 5:18pm EST by 10 Comments

On the April 15 episode of ‘The Little Couple,’ Jen and Bill take the kids on a fun trip to San Francisco, Calif. However, while taking their first spinning teacup ride on a moving carousel, Will started to turn green! Click inside to watch a preview.

Dr. Jennifer Arnold and Bill Klein were so excited to get their family out of the house and celebrate Jen’s cancer being in remission. During their trip, Will has a little too much fun and almost throws up on the family. Oops!

‘The Little Couple’ Preview: Will Gets Sick On The Carousel

It’s an exciting time for the Arnold-Klein family, and they are ready to celebrate Jen’s cancer going into remission with a fun trip to San Francisco, Calif.

The trip is technically Jen’s idea after she agreed to speak at a conference, but Bill decided the whole family should go to keep an eye on her. How sweet!

During their trip, the family took some time to have fun by visiting a bunch of different tourist attractions. On one stop, the family got to ride inside a spinning teacup on a moving carousel.

Though the family starts off having fun together, Jen tells Bill to stop spinning the cup when Will turns green. Yikes!

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — Do you think going to San Francisco so soon after chemotherapy was a good idea for Jen? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Lauren Cox

More ‘The Little Couple’ News:

1. ‘The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold: ‘I Finally Feel Like Myself Again’
  2. ‘The Little Couple’ Recap: Jen Finally Finishes Her Intense Chemotherapy
  3. ‘The Little Couple’: Jen & Bill Celebrate Final Chemo Treatment With Kids

Dr Dre Headphones

Posted at 4:57 PM on September 14, 2014

Heya outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of
work? I have very little knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog
in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share.
I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply wanted to ask.
Cheers!

Jess

Posted at 2:54 AM on May 7, 2014

I was really surprised to see that Will was turning 4. Based on his behavior and speech, I pegged him as being much younger. However, I don’t know very much about the neurological/psychological difficulties that little people may deal with. He listens well though, and he’s such a sweet kid! He’s always smiling and laughing. Zoey is such a doll, but boy that girl has some lungs on her! Jen and Bill definitely have their hands full with her. But I love watching them experience parenthood. Their so patient and loving, and very dedicated to their kids. I think they’re really good parents, and I wish them nothing but the best :)

ladystclaire

Posted at 2:02 AM on August 28, 2014

They are having a tougher time, with the darling who everybody like you, salavate over. DID YOU SEE THE EPISODE, WHEN THEY FIRST MET THE LITTLE DARLING IN CHINA? HE SHOWED OUT AND, HE EVEN WENT SO FAR, AS TO HIT AT JEN. YES, THE TLC DARLING SHOWED HIS @$$, IN A WAY, ZOEY, HAS NEVER DONE.

COMING FROM INDIA, I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY DOUBT, THAT ZOEY HAD EVER SEEN, A WHITE PERSON AND, SHE WASN,T EXPOSED TO MEN AT ALL. OF COURSE SHE CRIED, SHE WAS AFRAID, OF PEOPLE THAT SHE, DIDN’T KNOW. MAYBE IF THEY HAD SENT AN ALBUM OF PHOTOS, OF THEM IN IT, LIKE THEY DID FOR BILL’S DARLING SON WILL, IT MAY HAVE MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE.

ZOEY NEVER GOT A CARE PACKAGE WITH A FLYING LION, OR PHOTOS OF HER FUTURE FAMILY. BUT ALL IN ALL, ZOEY IS NOT THE ONE, HITTING JEN OR, PINCHING HER, WHILE DEMANDING TO EAT CAKE. SHE KNOWS HOW TO ACT, WHEN SHE’S OUT IN PUBLIC AND, SHE HASN’T THROWN A BULL SNORTING FIT, AT THE SIGHT OF A JOHN BROWN, ICE CREAM TRUCK. I’LL TAKE ZOEY OVER WILL, ANY DAY. WILL IS A SPOILED BRAT.

Cindy Jenkins

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 15, 2014

B. Davis I recall Jen having specialists working with Will. Just because you see a few clips of their life doesn’t mean you know what they’re doing 24-7. From what I understood, Will was 3 in this clip, not 4. You don’t know his neurological background, so you can’t judge his developmental stage either. These parents have every right not to disclose that information to the likes of you or anyone else. I bet you’re one of these people who stand in judgment of everyone else while your own household is in chaos. I appreciate that they opened their homes to children who may not have had that type of love in their environment. You decided to ignore that aspect.

B. Davis

Posted at 7:18 PM on April 15, 2014

I don’t really have anything to say about the puking but as a mother of 5 and an early childhood special ed teacher who has been following this family for a while, Will is EXTREMELY speech delayed and I am confused as to why the family has not contacted Child Find in Texas. I have dealt with many second language learners AND children adopted from other countries, I am adopted myself, and Will’s speech os so delayed we need another word for “speech delayed”. Why are they not addressing this? I am very concerned! As a 4 year old, he should be using at least 4+ word utterances and he is still just labeling some objects and a few actions. This family needs help PRONTO. AND this child is eating way too much. AND these kids are NOT toddlers, they are both preschoolers…….. calling them toddlers because of their size is not helping their disability, it is just making it worse. They are 4 and 2 1/2, they are cute now, but when they are older and eat too much and weigh too much, they will be even more disabled then they are now. Someone (a professional) needs to intervene to help this family that has no idea what to do.

Olivia

Posted at 4:46 AM on April 16, 2014

Are you crazy? How the hell do you know what this family does off screen? Stop being so judgmental and mind your own business. She is a Doctor, I am sure she knows when and what to do. You people are bananas. You have no idea who they have or haven’t contacted for god’s sake! It’s a reality show and it’s a given that they don’t show everything that happens and everything that they do and say 24/7, my god, this actually needs explaining!

ladystclaire

Posted at 8:14 PM on August 7, 2014

Are you a family member along with Cindy Jenkins? Just like you two, everybody has a right, to their own opinion! And, yes I’m a fan of the show, but I can still voice my opinion about them as I see fit. That woman is right about everything she said!

lisa

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 15, 2014

AND THIS IS NEWS WHY??????? I PUCKED YESTERDAY! LOL

Olivia

Posted at 4:46 AM on April 16, 2014

Who said it’s news? It’s a clip from the show for those of us who are fans.

ladystclaire

Posted at 5:34 PM on August 9, 2014

It sounds more like @$$ kissers for a spoiled, undisciplined four year old, named Will! He’s abusive to his mother and, he doesn’t know how to share. He also throw tantrums, to get what he wants. I myself, am a fan of the show, but I am not a fan of, this hateful, spoiled brat, Will. I don’t like him at all!