Selena Gomez’s Coachella Dress — Get It Here For $129

Tue, April 15, 2014 5:27pm EDT by 5 Comments
Selena Gomez Coachella Free People Look
Courtesy of FameFlyNet

adnmgdhxcb

Posted at 9:04 PM on April 16, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xczxbzxb

martin

Posted at 12:25 PM on April 16, 2014

if i was there at coachella with them i would have dumped my beer over her and the two jenners. freaking posers to the max.

Drew

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 16, 2014

everything is about her lately! like seriously? what do u see in her .. i dont like girls like her but seriously shes always showing off. pfft what a joke

Posted at 4:24 AM on April 16, 2014

I love Selena’s look!! She and her friends look extremely beautiful. They are eye candy tbh. But, unfortunately, for me, I know I would never be able to pull off that dress Selena had on. And it’s not just me not being confident enough to wear it because it has nothing to do with that, it’s the fact that I know it would be a disaster if I would ever try it on. But, I am happy to see that gorgeous girl rock that lacy dress :)

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 15, 2014

mexicans like her get it or free!