Shailene Woodley: Classic Beauty At The 2014 MTV Movie Awards

Mon, April 14, 2014 10:33am EST by 11 Comments
Shailene Woodley 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Getty

chiropraticien sherbrooke

Posted at 2:24 AM on June 16, 2014

Having read this I thought it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this
short article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
But so what, it was still worth it!

compagnie déménagement

Posted at 9:45 PM on May 10, 2014

I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me
to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Dee

Posted at 5:38 PM on April 20, 2014

90% percent of people marry their 7th grade love. Since you have read this, you will be told good news tonight if you don’t post this on nine comments your worst week starts now. This isn’t fake apparently if you copy and paste on ten comments on the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will be either kissed or asked out. In the next 53 mins some one will say I love you.

Abraham Lee Cruz

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 17, 2014

SHAILENE SHAILENE SHAILENE…whoooo

Dette

Posted at 7:05 PM on April 14, 2014

Why is everyone saying that the media’s trying to hype her as the next Jennifer Lawrence? That is absolutely false. Shai is Shai. So quit it. She’s fun and lovable! She says a lot of things and she’s already so full of herself? Oh man. Such insecurities. Be happy for people guys. Jen is Jen. Shai is Shai. Get it?

rvolpi

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 15, 2014

Dette…. relax a little. These people have no actual effect in our day to day, we’re all merely commenting on a blog. It really doesn’t have to be that serious. The world was comprised of people with opinions/feelings which don’t have to stem from ‘insecurities’, as you mentioned, just because someone’s observation differs from yours. ‘Insecurities’ & ‘jealous much’ seem to be the go-to responses when a poster is angry. I don’t have anything against the actress… I don’t know her personally…. she doesn’t seem to be a bad person. Mildly annoying, though… in MY opinion. These days she seems like she’s trying harder to live up to the expectations the media has placed on her, which is a no-win situation. We all know they will hype you up to beat you down, without notice. They’ve built Jennifer Lawrence up in the same way, difference is, Lawrence seems comfortable in her role. Laid back…. not forced… perhaps it’s maturity.

I will state that you cannot say with certainty that my observation is ‘false’ just as I can’t be sure it’s true…. so we’re even. ;)

Abraham Lee Cruz

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 17, 2014

Exactly, Shai is Shai…and I love how she is so natural and not afraid to speak her mind. VIVA SHAILENE WOODLEY…

Just sayin

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 14, 2014

Not a shailene fan….she is full of herself….

rvolpi

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 14, 2014

I agree… completely. The media’s hyping her to be Jennifer Lawrence 2.0. Laughable…

Gareth Raymour Harding

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 15, 2014

jealously is a curse

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:48 AM on April 14, 2014

.please skip this photo, folks.
quick!!