Woman Kept 7 Dead Babies In Garage After Secretly Giving Birth To Them

Mon, April 14, 2014 12:37pm EDT by 29 Comments 18,445 Article Views
Megan Huntsman Utah Mom Dead Babies
Courtesy of Utah County Jail

niggafaggot

Posted at 3:05 AM on October 17, 2014

7 dead babies… only 6 counts of murder because it could have been “stillborn”… Let’s be real, one to 3 of them must have been black. #3/5thscompromise

bing.Com

Posted at 4:21 PM on September 24, 2014

After looking over a handful of the blog articles on your website, I
really appreciate your way of writing a blog. I bookmarked it
to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

Please check out my website as well and let me know how you feel.

KM5 cigarette companies (

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 19, 2014

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My
blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all
over the web without my authorization. Do you know any
techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off?
I’d truly appreciate it.

Rain

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 8, 2014

Turn down for what!

Nathalee Laing

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 6, 2014

You know what’s sad, nobody is praying for her. No one knows what abuse she had suffered, so who’s to judge her. Pray for sins. We are all sinners. What she did was wrong and she should get psychiatric help. Needless to say millions of women get abortions every sec. How is that any different? The world we live in is so unjust. I pray for those 7 babies..

Manic

Posted at 8:24 AM on October 22, 2014

Your heart is amazing. You’re blessed.

Nathalee Laing

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 6, 2014

I

Barbara Custer

Posted at 8:46 PM on April 28, 2014

I heard of people getting high off of meanness, but this woman is evil. I hope Social Services is looking out for her teenage kids.

DG1983

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 14, 2014

Our president sees nothing wrong with this type of behavior. After all, wasn’t it a women’s choice?

Abetterplace

Posted at 9:06 AM on April 16, 2014

And what did this have to do with the POTUS? Wow!!!

Cray Zee Kaylee

Posted at 10:44 PM on April 14, 2014

Yeah, and if you believe he knew nothing about it, then I have some ocean front property in Az to sell you. They were married-two of her daughters were born during the time the other babies were born and killed, and the murders STOPPED when her husband went to prison in 2006, but “he didn’t know anything about it, and discovered the body”. They’re both tweaks, she didn’t gain weight because she was a tweak, she couldn’t have killed the babies if he wasn’t there getting her pregnant, and where was he each time she gave birth? We’re talking 7 births here, and he just so happened to not be around for any of them? Where were her kids, when she was giving birth, breaking necks and smothering babies? If it doesn’t make sense, it’s not true.

bonnie

Posted at 11:08 PM on April 14, 2014

I agree with you there, no way he didn’t know…

Linda garcia

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 14, 2014

They should put her in the electric chair

Lee Pwky

Posted at 8:37 PM on April 14, 2014

Gald this ugly bish monster is getting jail time for killing those babies

eliza godines

Posted at 8:01 PM on April 14, 2014

What a monster!!! # deathpenalty

Rily Turrible

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 14, 2014

I don’t understand what the big deal is. How is this any different than abortion? Is abortion not legal? This is a whole lot better than her keeping the children and having them live horrible lives with a unstable mother. Isn’t it better that they don’t have to live in this horrible world anymore? Not sure why everyone is so shocked. Either sheltered, in denial about what really goes in the world, or perhaps too sensitive. Not sure. But I don’t know. I really just don’t see the big deal. This type of thing happens every second in third world countries and nobody cares there, so why should we care here? I think there are a lot more better things to do and worry about than this. In my opinion she was doing those babies a favor.

lily

Posted at 7:50 PM on April 14, 2014

Troll: STFU
You’re neither “entertaining” or controversial, you’re just an attention seeking idiot

Mike

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 14, 2014

Rily is right – all I hear about is how women should be able to abort babies anytime they wish and that the unborn baby isn’t really a person yet, so they can be killed. What is the real difference here? Only the fact that the babies were no longer in her womb – a matter of minutes in time. So, a few minutes before they come out, they can be killed for whatever reason, but one second afterwards no? Honestly, I think it’s sick and disgusting, just like abortion, but I truly thought the same thing as Rily when I read the story. If you take a human life – in or out of the womb, it’s a human death and a life that is cut short. I think Rily was making a good point – where is all the outrage about the unborn deaths?

rick

Posted at 7:41 PM on August 21, 2014

I agree with riley, I don’t like abortion either but the only difference is that this woman didn’t have to pay for the abortions.

Nita

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 14, 2014

Have she heard of birth control!! That is no excuse for her actions!,this bitch getting what she deserves !!

Courtney

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 14, 2014

ever heard of early onset puberty and post partum psychosis this woman is disgusting it’s one thing hiding if you had a stillborn or a child that died shortly after birth due to complications like potters syndrome or trisomy 18

Laura

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 14, 2014

She should get the death penalty for killing the babies. What is wrong with her frickin mind???

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 14, 2014

I’m terrified. This woman very like Ms. Angelina Jolie…

lisa

Posted at 6:22 PM on April 14, 2014

WHAT??????????????????? SHE DOES EVERYTHING FOR CHILDREN AND I CAN’T STAND HER!

amanda

Posted at 1:42 PM on April 14, 2014

The age has to be wrong, she’s 29, but the births are from 1996 to 2006, ’96 is 18 years ago, she would have been 11. Then to say she has to young adult children, even if their 20 and 21 that puts her at having them at 9 and 10, wouldn’t that be rape???

rick

Posted at 7:36 PM on August 21, 2014

That’s a good catch, probably 39.

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 1:12 PM on April 14, 2014

Can’t understand how she let 3 of them live as the grew up into teenagers yet decided to kill off the other 6 of the 7 insead of letting them all live?.What a monster deciding who lives and dies.What gets into a killers mind?.

weaver145

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 14, 2014

they were perhaps not his? maybe they were all a different color or something. who knows. What is crazy s this repeated thing of carrying through gestation which implies she got an absolute kick out of being pregnant. A lactating fetish?

Chantel Keona

Posted at 1:06 PM on April 14, 2014

Wow this is horrible. SMH!