‘DWTS': NeNe Leakes Storms Out Of Rehearsal & Breaks Down In Tears

Mon, April 14, 2014 10:20pm EST by 29 Comments
Cody Simpson Eliminated Dancing With The Stars
Courtesy of ABC/Disney

Lori veach

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 5, 2014

90% percent of people marry their 7th grade love. Since you have read this, you will be told good news tonight if you don’t post this on nine comments your worst week starts now. This isn’t fake apparently if you copy and paste on ten comments on the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will be either kissed or asked out. In the next 53 mins some one will say I love you.

Sandy

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 16, 2014

Nene Leakes needs to go, what a horrible spoiled insensetive women she is, she’s very insulting

Bobabooie

Posted at 5:42 PM on April 15, 2014

Wow! I think it’s time Carrie Anne Inaba signs up for Jennie Craig. She sure is big as an elephant! Hey what happened to Harold Wheeler?

Brooke McNeary

Posted at 6:23 PM on May 1, 2014

They replaced harold Wheeler with this new band. I thought Harold Wheeler’s band was versatile and great and those backup singers he had were so great I wanted to see them and not the dancers!

Val

Posted at 5:20 PM on April 15, 2014

Telitlitt you know what the HELL I mean B ITCH . Spell that!!!!

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 15, 2014

Hey Val, spell much? I don’t even think it’s English lol

Val

Posted at 4:50 PM on April 15, 2014

Whoo to the Jeliously Red Neck Lisa and other NeNe haters, what’s all the hate about,is it because Two gorgeous male white dancers were fighting over her? NeNe is powerfully Chrissmatic, Expecially with men. Tony was very Jeliously of NeNe bragging about Derrick which caused tesion between the three fornuate NeNe have that effect on them.Stop hating. Go Diva!!!!

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 15, 2014

Lisa I totally agree.This show is trash. Band stinks, Andrews stinks, judging stinks. It lost it’s magic. Unless they change it back to what is was and use “real “stars, I see no future for this disaster of a show. Producers are complete idiots, they all need to be fired stat!

lisa

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 15, 2014

This show sucks more and more every season. First….it is DANCING WITH THE STARS! There are 2 stars on here. Not DWT athletes…………DWT singers…………….DWT reality whores. I can’t watch anymore. Who the hell is NENE? A big fat black woman with an ego. I won’t watch any show she’s on……..I DON’T CARE WHAT IT IS!

yoyo

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 15, 2014

yo nene hater nene is the best un like u . I bet u cant even dnce juging other people

nalanamocv

Posted at 11:40 AM on April 15, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcbxcb

nalanamocv

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 15, 2014

ncvncvn

Carolyn

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 15, 2014

Why Nene is still dancing!!! She thinks she is a Queen.Fat and doesn’t know how to dance!!

yoyo

Posted at 5:15 PM on April 15, 2014

nene is OK she just needs to loose some weight

Carolyn

Posted at 11:33 AM on April 15, 2014

Nene go home! You dance like an elephant!!

Delila2u

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 15, 2014

I Love Nene Leaks she has come along way!! God Bless You!! Praying that she Win!!

Casey

Posted at 11:11 AM on April 15, 2014

Bring back Cody – I was shocked.

Sue

Posted at 1:53 AM on April 16, 2014

I think they should of keep Cody on I can not believe he is gone! Cody was Great!!!

F.S/

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 15, 2014

I am saddened by the way Nene is acting….I really used to like her a lot…I mean she now acts as if she is the gift of the world….The behavior with Tony was not to be believed…I mean she should think about all this and reevaluate what she is doing…In the long run I certainly feel all this “attitude
will come to hurt her….

Brooke McNeary

Posted at 6:19 PM on May 1, 2014

Well, she got those jobs on sitcoms and it all went to her head. She was now TV star!!!! Better than the other Housewives!! Nene could learn graciousness!!

Bob crafton

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 15, 2014

Really! Four better dancers than Meryl? Do the judges dislike max that much?

Randi Mohun

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 18, 2014

Bob, your question is quite valid. After Carrie Ann said that Meryl and Maks danced as one person, she (and everyone else) gave them just a nine.

jimmyjam

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 15, 2014

I used to be a big fan of Miss NeNe.. But not any longer. She has gotten too big for her britches. She may have arrived but I think her ‘act’ tonight including the jimmy swaggert tears will cost her more than a disco ball. Epic fail.

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:22 AM on April 15, 2014

her pa died?

Noreen

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 14, 2014

Ne Ne was very rude tonight, and what was the reporter? ‘Crying through the whole thing”,as if NeNe was overcome with emotion? no I think she’s upset she’s with Tony for whatever reason, reality stars haven’t come up the ranks as true ‘actors’ and this shows in how tacky and unprofessional they are!

yoyo

Posted at 5:16 PM on April 15, 2014

nene is just mad how tony is jealous of derek

dawna

Posted at 10:58 PM on April 14, 2014

Apparently Ne Ne’s true character is coming to the surface. Karma does catch up and hears and feels everything. Time to go home and stop conning people. I feel no one believes you any longer. I will be very joyful if Bravo (Andy Cohen) does not renew your contract on the Atlanta Housewives next season. They, including, CYNTHIA, are doing very well without you. Bye bye to the egoist, Ne Ne.

Jane

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 14, 2014

NeNe thinks she is all that and she isn’t. Tony is a great guy and I have never heard anything but nice things said about him. She should have gone tonight instead of Whitney and Cody.

BTW, I watched Whitney a couple of years ago win So You Think You Can Dance and I am thrilled to now see her as a lead dancer with DWTS. She has the whole package, dance, beauty, gorgeous body and great dance moves for one so young.

Sue

Posted at 2:01 AM on April 16, 2014

Jane, Why did they have to cut Cody out ? Cody was very good dancer I just do not understand the judges. And they said good things about him. Does anyone understand why they let Cody go
if so please tell me?