Justin Bieber Surprises Fans With Sexy Coachella Performance

Sun, April 13, 2014 8:25pm EDT by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Coachella
Courtesy of Instagram

Selenator and Belieber

Posted at 9:46 PM on April 14, 2014

Love hollywood life it is way Better than tmz and all those other websites.Hollywood has little to none lies. :)

Selenator and Belieber

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 14, 2014

She was hanging out with her friends and some dude comes to there table and talks to them.How in the world is that flirting!They have no proof what so ever they just want something to write about. #Ridiculous

Person

Posted at 9:36 PM on April 14, 2014

Ok really just because she is talking to someone doesn’t mean she is flirting this is so ridiculous.Do they have to make a story out of every single thing they do? #LoveJelenaForevs

selenanator / beliber

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 14, 2014

I Know how your feeling Kalani, I also think of myself as an ugly,fat person I right negative things about myself but your not ugly oh those horrible things god created you beautiful and soon out there is a great guy who will be very lucky to have you so don’t waist your time on Justin I also have the same reason of why I’m comonting here!!

Kev

Posted at 4:04 AM on April 14, 2014

Is your name selena gomez. Lose weight and bleach your skin.

stars dance

Posted at 11:30 PM on April 13, 2014

Kalani is werid, she likes to eat dog poop and drink her own pee. She said that herself in the comment below, look at it.

chrisuxdic

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 13, 2014

NOOOOOOOO comparison to Beyonce, Jay Z, and Gwen Stefani. He is just a wittle pee pee boy and looked like a girl. Hahahha, that outfit he had on with dangling earings was just too funny. There goes rap.

cool chick

Posted at 11:13 PM on April 13, 2014

Its not me its kalani.

janine

Posted at 10:38 PM on April 13, 2014

You drink your own pee? My god. That’s why you watch sel peeing. You are one obsessed urine girl.í

cool chick

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 13, 2014

Hey its not me, its kalani who does that.

Kalani

Posted at 9:26 PM on April 13, 2014

Wonder if Justin snd Selena were at Coachella holding hands. They are so cute together

janine

Posted at 10:31 PM on April 13, 2014

KALANI

Posted at 8:36 PM on April 13, 2014

HEY PEOPLE IM UGLY, FAT AND A LOSER. IM A LONER AND I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS. IM OBBESSED WITH JUSTIN. MY PARENTS ARE ASHAMED OF ME BECAUSE I HAVE MENTAL PROBLEMS. I HAVR MEVER BEEN KISSED BY A BOY AND IM A VIRGIN. I COMMENT ON HERE BECAUSE I HAVE NO LIFE. LIKE IM STUPID AND I LIKE TO EAT DOG POO AND DRINK MY OWN PEE. SO I DESERVE TO BE MADE FUN OF. SO THATS THE STORY OF MY LAME LIFE.

bieber ray

Posted at 7:13 PM on April 14, 2014

u didnt really write dat..someone else did

Selenator and Belieber

Posted at 9:44 PM on April 14, 2014

Well that’s depressing you need to find something else to do instead of commenting in caps all the time.And I’m pretty sure half the stuff you wrote is all lies.I am obsessed with justin bieber too but you need to chill.

Selenator and Belieber

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 14, 2014

Kalani's pity train. all aboard.

Posted at 8:34 PM on April 13, 2014

Listen to kalani cry about not being pretty enough for justin. Watch her weak attempt at suicide as she rubs piece of soft plastic against her wrists. Pathetic. This is why we hate your wife, rod.

Kalani

Posted at 8:29 PM on April 13, 2014

Just hope justin and Selena were there holding hands.