Rihanna & Drake Talking Babies & Raising A Family Together

Sun, April 13, 2014 2:29pm EDT by 15 Comments
Drake Rihanna Family Planning
Splashnews

Chilli Greenz

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 14, 2014

yall fans will see how long they’ll last rihanna will be ready for babies in the future which is good for her & Don;t know about Drake

Xislander

Posted at 3:41 AM on April 14, 2014

FrihRih

Nicole

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 14, 2014

I don’t usually comment on blogs, (this is actually my very first time) but I just had to say something.

I’m happy that Rihanna & Drake are ACTUALLY trying to have a serious relationship this time. She has definitely moved on, the girl is glowing & has deserted instagram. (I honestly forget that I’m following her sometimes b/c she doesn’t even post that much anymore.) I hope that she will continue to be able to open herself up to Drake. He really is intrigued with her. Marriage & kids are definitely down the road for them though. Give them some time though, I don’t think they’re in any kind of rush. They compliment each other very well & I’m sure one day (if things continue how they are right now) they will have some very adorable kids.

SN: I used to be on teamChrianna, but I have decided to switch to teamAubrih.

truthtella

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 13, 2014

give them a year or something after her next album and she’ll have a baby bump. no doubt they in for the long run. good luck. go for for it.

hickory

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 13, 2014

He’ll take care of her. He really meant it when he sang that song.

hickory

Posted at 7:26 PM on April 13, 2014

I said it last week. If Rihanna told Drake she wanted to get pregnant tonight, he would answer: “I’m in!” I have never doubted the sincerity of Drake’s feeling towards Rihanna. I agree they are definitely moving on the fast track, but super fast. Rihanna never moved so fast with anyone as she has with Drake. They secretly started dating in August, October, and November of last year, then they started going out in New York, then they went out several times in LA, he sent her flowers for Valentine’s, then the whole thing about following him on his tour and now they’ve moved in together. That is super fast. If that is not a serious exclusive relationship, then I don’t know what that means for her.

NAVY

Posted at 6:56 PM on April 13, 2014

I’m so happy she’s with someone who loves and respects her. Hopefully the next few years they will concentrate on their careers and building their empires. They have a lifetime to live, so marriage and babies should come in about 4-5 years.

petite amie

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 13, 2014

Marriage and babies are coming next year, sweetie. Just wait and see.

Nicole

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 14, 2014

I honestly think Rih might want to live out her 20’s before having a baby, but we shall see.

Roge 1968

Posted at 6:52 PM on April 13, 2014

I think they should court and date for awhile….. Babies in 4 to 5 years….

babbs

Posted at 4:07 PM on April 13, 2014

It’s best to live together before jumping the gun, this way you get to learn each other likes and dislikes, usually after 6 months you will be able to tell whether this is what you want, everybody is happy, you can’t have two hot headed people together it never work, Drake is calm and seem to be the type of person that will walk away instead of arguing with you.

Aubrih*Fan!

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 13, 2014

I’m glad for them both. Rihanna didn’t run back to Drake. She give herself time to heal.So this time around I pray it last.

Roge 1968

Posted at 6:53 PM on April 13, 2014

Yes she did Rihanna put her past to bed so to speak….. Rihanna is so ready for a Adult relationship now….. Aubrih Long Live

Navy4life

Posted at 3:48 PM on April 13, 2014

May God Bless them both. I hope it last a lifetime. Enjoy your realtionship first before having babies. When the time is right they will know.

Sherry L.

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 13, 2014

I love Rihanna and wish her and Drake the best she deserves it I hope they stay together forever! Good luck to them both.