Coachella Style: Selena Gomez’s Sheer Dress, Kendall Jenner’s Shorts & More

Sat, April 12, 2014 10:45am EDT by 16 Comments
Selena Gomez Kendall Jenner Coachella Fashion
SplashNews, Pacific Coast News

HelenMLanda (@HelenMLanda)

Posted at 4:00 AM on April 24, 2014

Six months ago I lost my job and after that I was fortunate enough to stumble upon a great website which literally saved me. I started working for them online and in a short time after I’ve started averaging 15k a month… The best thing was that cause I am not that computer savvy all I needed was some basic typing skills and internet access to start… This is where to start…W­­W­­W­.J­­O­B­S­9­­0­0­­.­C­O­­M­

Michael

Posted at 10:06 PM on April 20, 2014

May I please ask does anyone know if Kristen Stewart made it to Coachella Music Festival this year? Currently, she is working really hard in New Orleans, Louisiana filming “American Ultra”. I was wondering if she was able to get away for a day or perhaps the weekend. Coachella, I believe, is absolutely one of Kristen’s favorites! :)

All Love to Kristen!

Thank you.

catherineaustin853 (@catheri93086918)

Posted at 8:05 AM on April 13, 2014

just before I looked at the draft which was of $5059 , I did not believe …that…my father in law had been actualie receiving money part-time at their laptop. . there moms best frend haz done this for only eight months and just now paid the mortgage on their house and bourt a top of the range volvo . find out this here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Gisele

Posted at 6:56 AM on April 13, 2014

OMG you guys, I just read a wild book that could easily star Selena and Kristen.

Two models sexually blackmail their way to the top in LA and they’ve got it made – they’re living the celebrity high life – until bad karma, in the shape of a psycho NFL star quarterback, catches up with them.

Check out Model Citizens Riding For A Fall @ Amazon. This is an awesome story that’s got Hollywood movie written all over it.

chris

Posted at 5:10 AM on April 13, 2014

Am I the only one not impressed with Selena’s outfit? I think the dress is ugly and doesn’t show off her beautiful figure at all. Also, I can’t stand white girls thinking they can wear a bindi it’s not acceptable.
Love Kendall and Kylies outfits but is Kylie really wearing a fanny pack??! And as for Paris she may be washed up but shes still flawless!

Jade

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 17, 2014

same

mannerism

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 12, 2014

Reblogged this on m o d e m a n n e r i s m.

Selenator and belieber

Posted at 9:32 PM on April 12, 2014

Selena Gomez looks stunningly gorgeous all the time! love selena forevs!! :)

AltheaCGonzalez (@AltheaCGonzalez)

Posted at 6:39 PM on April 12, 2014

my roomate’s aunt makes $84 /hour on the laptop . She has been unemployed for nine months but last month her income was $17420 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read
===============================================
LINK HERE>>>> W­­WW­.­J­O­B­SPL­A­Y­­E­R­.­C­O­­M
===============================================
……..

Ivy1

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 12, 2014

There is this article in Vanity Fair about Ms. Taylor Cafeteria Table Seatings of her famous BFFs, we found quite interesting. We see Ms. Gomez is seated at the “Home Coming Queen” table. At this time, we think that is highly inappropriate. She should be moved to either the “Rebel” or “Frenemies” side of the table. Right now Ms. Gomez is behaving and living in the land of “The Rebel Without a Cause.” Ms. Gold should be moved to “Home Coming Queen” table.

Uhum

Posted at 1:05 PM on April 12, 2014

It’s Coachella time again….all the wannabes desperately trying to be noticed.

rajish

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 12, 2014

i feel like she’s trying to make tswift jealous or something hanging out with these two, one being harry’s ex. taylor is fudgin way richer and more successful though, and as much as i loathe selena gomez AND taylor swift, tswift i believe will win whatever little battle they got going on. there’s two really big differences between tswift and sgomez: taylor is a highly accomplished, grammy award winning artist who has had TONS of hits (relevant songs that dominate charts), though she does love the occasional photo op. selena was on an a sub-par disney show that ended 4 seasons in, and based off of her “popularity” from the show, she was handed a mic (a formula DIsney has been sticking to for years, but this one is quite different) the girl can’t sing, and has no relevant hits, but still loves a photo op. my grandmother could name (and sing) three taylor swift songs. she couldn’t fathom even one selena gomez song #truth

Ethan

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 12, 2014

You lost all credibility once your hashtagged your post…

rajish

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 12, 2014

sorry you feel that way #notsorry

karenspaulson (@karenspaulson)

Posted at 12:57 PM on April 12, 2014

my roomate’s half-sister makes $66 /hr on the internet . She has been without work for six months but last month her paycheck was $12591 just working on the internet for a few hours. Visit Website …………..
JO­­­bs­­­33­­­3.C­­­O­­­M

dunjav2013

Posted at 11:05 AM on April 12, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.