‘The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold: ‘I Finally Feel Like Myself Again’

Wed, April 9, 2014 3:59pm EDT by 12 Comments
Little Couple Jen Arnold Cancer Free
Getty

Prema

Posted at 3:38 PM on June 17, 2014

great news to hear Jen is in remission. I actually Love her Husband Bill, what a great guy who loves his wife no matter what. He is a great husband and father from what we see. This is the sweetest family ever, I hope the best for them truly. They have a very wholesome sweet show. It was hard to see her go thru cancer, but so heart warming how Bill stayed by her side thru it all. very sweet and inspiring. Of course love the kids and glad to see they are adjusting to their new home and parents.

Sandra

Posted at 3:03 PM on June 13, 2014

I really like Jennifer & Bill but I don’t like how she has that silly laugh all the time ! One of the kids could pick up on it :( I also would like to know why Will is still in a diaper ? I live in Canada where kids are toilet trained around age 2 and at all day school at age 4 !!

Prema

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 17, 2014

wow that is a really odd comment about someone’s laugh, a little shallow dear.

sandy

Posted at 8:06 PM on July 29, 2014

so you don’t like her laugh! and as far as when a child is toilet trained- it totally depends on the development of the child!! don’t lump all toddlers into one big group. they are all different and do things at their own pace. lighten up!!!!

ladystclaire

Posted at 5:43 PM on August 9, 2014

It totally depends on when the parents, want to start potty training a child. She is right, Will should already be out of diapers, well before the age of four. But, he controls his parents, and not the other way around. This kid is almost at pre school age, and no teacher is going to be diapering, his four year old @$$! I know I wouldn’t!

ladystclaire

Posted at 2:18 AM on August 28, 2014

This kid, should have been potty trained well before his “FOURTH” birthday! How many four year olds, do you know that is still in diapers but, can demand to have cake?

Rose Young-Stewart

Posted at 7:01 PM on August 22, 2014

my brother peed the bed till he was 17 years old.

entertainment weekly

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 23, 2014

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I’ve really loved surfing around your
weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing in your rss feed
and I am hoping you write once more very soon!

dysfunctionalphilosophy

Posted at 12:28 AM on April 11, 2014

Just love this show!! They are great role models!!!

Trilby LaChapelle

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 10, 2014

We just love you guys. You two are a great couple. Keep the love that you all share. You have the most adorable kids. They are truly blessed to have you guys a parents. Thanks for sharing your cancer with the world. You continue to be in our prayers for a healthy happy life with your adorable family.. Just luv you guys

Loopy

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 9, 2014

Always been a big fan , u go Jenn, Bill, Will & Zoey

Helen

Posted at 8:04 PM on April 9, 2014

Jen is truly an inspiration. Wishing you and the family nothing but love and happiness. Bill is an amazing and supportive husband and dad. Will and zoey are lucky to have such great parents.