‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Jenelle Bails Nathan Out After His Third DUI

Tue, April 8, 2014 11:00pm EDT by 16 Comments 10,032 Article Views
Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Nathan Arrested DUI
Courtesy of MTV

Yolanda Walker

Posted at 1:21 AM on May 23, 2014

Wow I can’t believe how easy it is for some of the judgment going on here. I have always watched the show and although some of the girls have made some crazy decisions at times we need to remember that they are very young and dealing with a lot. Part of growing up is about learning what are the right choices for a safe and happy future and that might mean sacrificing something now in order for something even better and more secure. This of course isn’t easy for anyone especially someone so young but it’s something we all learn eventually some quicker than others. I know some grown ups that still struggle with this and choose immediate gratification every time only to cry ‘ why me’ when things don’t work out. Everyone has their light bulb moment and so will all the girls when the time is right for them. I wonder how many of us could cope as well as they do if we lived our lives in front of the world knowing every thing we do and say is being judged a lot of the time judged harshly. I love the show and the girls and even though they drive me crazy sometimes I still hope and long for each one of them to find happiness. ..oh yeah and keep making the show

Meme

Posted at 1:20 PM on April 16, 2014

Chelsea is still in love with Adam but he just uses women for his own pleasure.

Orange County DUI Attorney

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 16, 2014

Third DUI? Has rehabilitation been offered? Time in a professional facility may be what this young man needs.

catrina

Posted at 6:10 PM on April 14, 2014

Jenelle is a big mistake. I feel so sorry for little chase. Especially seeing his mom (if you call her one ) handcuffed and taken away. She thinks of nobody but herself. Her and Nathan have been together and she is pregnant again. Here we go again. Teen mom 4.

Taryn J. White

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 9, 2014

Obviously anyone who gets a DUI needs help. However a third DUI arrest charge as discussed further at http://www.fightduicharges.com/ will requires some serious DUI help, and the consequences are severe for repeat offenders. Hopefully he will get the help he needs so there isn’t a 4th DUI arrest or injuries to others on the road.

Jennifer

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 10, 2014

Not everyone who gets a DUI needs help. Some learn their lesson the moment they hear the words “You’re under arrest” and they slap the handcuffs on ya. Also, some do get into trouble but cops don’t always tell the truth, breathalyzers are not 100% reliable and some people are set up so sometimes you have to be there to really know what went down. And I also know that breath spray contains alcohol and can alter a reading. Unless you can afford a good lawyer good luck proving your innocence. Just sayin.

What I don’t understand about this last dui is that they didn’t do a blood test or a breath test or a field sobriety test so how in the world can they charge him with anything other than not doing what he was told? Which I think from watching the video that it didn’t look like the police officer had any reason to throw him on the ground the way he did. That to me looked like police brutality.

Pete (@PeteamIready)

Posted at 8:53 AM on April 9, 2014

You need to get off tv Janelle because your a magnet for guys who are druggers and alcoholics. They live off you get to be on tv and able to be substance abusers.

No one is perfect but we all have to work on changing our behaviors that are bad for those around us and especially our children. You cannot go on flying off the handle cause its not good for those who love you.

I wish Janelle you would let the guys alone and start being a mother because your setting yourself up as a target for losers who seek you out to be on tv and use your money.

MtothaE

Posted at 6:44 AM on April 9, 2014

Oh..one more thing! Where the hell does Jenelle find all of the winners at? I mean, damn. Kiefer, Courtland, that other guy (cant remember his name!), Nathan…
According to her mom they have all bled her dry. And they don’t even treat her that great! There for awhile I thought Nathan was rich! Nope..just Jenelle making it look that way. She needs to be single until she can find a real man.

Pete (@PeteamIready)

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 9, 2014

Being on tv and other guys want to be on tv and be supported to support their own bad habits. A lot of people young and old on these reality shows are targets for being sought out by “wannabes”. Janelle is really flakey when it comes to this and she needs to stay away from guys till she gets her head on straight.

Kyla

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 16, 2014

I agree. I stopped watching teen mom for a while but when i left off she was looking into school or maybe in school. she clearly has potential but she needs a more patient mother and bad influence repeller.

MtothaE

Posted at 6:36 AM on April 9, 2014

Personally I don’t think its even fair that Jenelle is on the show. She is no longer a teen and she isn’t a mom to Jace. It’s just about her life, and her life isn’t about her kid she had while on 16 & Pregnant so she needs to go. Little Jace doesn’t seem to stand a chance. They act like its so bad that he is acting out. What do they expect?! He isn’t a baby anymore and is picking up on how stuff really is in his life with grandma and mom and its just sad.
It was awkward when dumbass Adam came to Aubrees play, but at least he came to support little Aubs. I was glad to see Chelsea handle it like an adult. And she is looking so beautiful nowadays! Get yourself a new man sweetie..and never ever look back. Adam looks like a dumpy old balding mand now! Ha!
Kails baby is so sweet and I absolutely love Isaac to pieces. He is the most adorable and sweet child! And the things he says…ahh..love him! I am sorry her mom had to screw up again but I figured that was going to happen. At least she has Javi’s family. And Javi..he is the best! Great, great man!
I think Leah is headed for disaster. Jeremy should divorce her, Corey should divorce Miranda and Leah and Corey need to just get back together and raise their twins since they cant seem to get over eachother. I fight with my hubby sometimes, and the LAST thing I would want to do or think of doing is calling my ex husband to talk about it! She has to be the center of attention 24/7 and doesn’t really seem to care who she hurts in the process of getting there. Grow up girl. You have 3 kids and one is special needs.
Cant wait til the finale on Sunday…shits about to hit the fan!

lisa

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 9, 2014

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING! EXCEPT FOR CHELSEA! SHE IS AN IMMATURE PIECE OF CRAP, JEALOUS, SPOILED< AND THINKS SHE IS SOMETHING! PLEASE! ISAAC IS THE BEST! Because of his mother, he is so loving. He is going to be a great young man…….no thanks to Joe!

Yolanda Walker

Posted at 1:49 AM on May 23, 2014

I can’t agree with what you said about Leah going back to Corey. She is playing with fire if she starts down that road seriously. Ex’s are that for a reason and she needs to remind herself of that every day if she needs to. Marriage is hard and needs constant work to keep it on the right track and her marriage to Jeremy deserves a proper chance and Leah has to acknowledge this and concentrate on her family with Jeremy and put Corey out of her relationship and marriage completely. If she can do that they may stand a chance. I have watched her make the same mistake over and over and its only ever lead to her unhappiness so I am hoping she doesn’t do it yet again. Time to grow up Leah before its too late.

January Loddeke

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 8, 2014

So…just got done watching teen mom 2 and googled Jenelle’s bf’s arrest and how she’s denying that she was drinking while pregnant. So, I watched the arrest video where she admits to having several shots and drinks…then read the article how she says that happened before she knew she was pregnant….then watched the show again and the day after she bailed him out, they are discussing what could happen and how if he does go to jail…she’ll just focus on doing the baby’s room and stuff. Wow. Um…hello?

MtothaE

Posted at 6:40 AM on April 9, 2014

Agreed. So, either Barbara or Nathan’s mom should just be waiting at the hospital when Jenelle has the baby because one of those two grandmas is about to have another baby to raise. Everyone knows it. I hate trashing on Jenelle but her and Nathan TRYING to have a baby was just the worst idea ever. She intentionally got pregnant knowing how he is and how she herself is. THAT makes no sense to me. Sorry.

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 8, 2014

so the misery continues in america?
true role models!!