Miley Cyrus: ‘I’m Totally Okay’ After Liam Hemsworth Breakup

Tue, April 8, 2014 10:37am EDT by 9 Comments
Miley Cyrus Elle Cover
Courtesy of ELLE

PERFECT GOMEZ 1997

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 15, 2014

Beautiful sexy, AMAZING I had the best childhood of my life with you miley!!!!!!! Thank you so much for all the beautiful inspiration you gave me. You are the reason why I do what I do today. You are the reason why I am not weak anymore you Emily,billy ray,Mitchell, and noises also Jason made everyday better and brighter for me. Glad to be a smiler.

Ted

Posted at 9:44 AM on April 13, 2014

What kind of Feminist calls backup dancers HOs? She is clueless.

poppy

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 13, 2014

Miley pays boqoo bucks on expensive clothing to be herself. She looks like Peter Pan though. I expect her to scratch her balls, smoke a bowl and fly off to Never Never Land.

DWTS

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 9, 2014

Too fast, too soon. trying to hard to prove she is not hannah montana. We get it ….you are grown. she is really a turn off.

Kristen

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 9, 2014

She is so beautiful!!

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:40 PM on April 8, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

musicforever

Posted at 12:34 PM on April 8, 2014

miley syle is cool At least she is herself

tuftelpevcn

Posted at 11:38 AM on April 8, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.bzxbxb

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:41 AM on April 8, 2014

agree, puberty is never boring!!