Kim Kardashian: Never Before Seen Topless Photo From ‘Playboy’ Shoot

Tue, April 8, 2014 1:31pm EDT by 19 Comments 168,890 Article Views
kim kardashian playboy
Courtesy Of Playboy

Kim KardTRASHian

Posted at 11:51 PM on June 13, 2014

To all my fans, I’m the real Kimmy and I want to thank all of U for making me RICH and FAMOUS. I am worth millions and have u all to thank for it. Most if all I thank my mom, it was her great idea for me and RayJ to do a sex tape. My mom then sold it for Milions, I took my cloths off for playboy. Another fat $$$$, I got my own TV show and everybody wants to be me.

dannyboy

Posted at 5:19 PM on June 3, 2014

If you want to see hot naked girls for free check out spicecamz.com

Laura S

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 13, 2014

How do we get the media whore to go and stay away? Sick of her!

Sandy

Posted at 5:23 PM on April 11, 2014

The kk/ jenner girls are fools the only wise one is kourtney. Kendell has done something to her mouth,Kyle has gone under the knife just like kim and khl ho!

TM

Posted at 9:32 PM on April 10, 2014

“Are you shocked Kim pose topless?” She would go topless at her church on easter sunday if she knew the camera would be there!

Nancy

Posted at 5:55 AM on April 11, 2014

Lol! Or she would take off her clothes at at a funeral if she was promised the press was going to be there?

Khombi Phetla

Posted at 9:54 AM on April 11, 2014

Because Nancy she has the looks and the body unlike your dimpled bum and piggy face!

Susan

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 13, 2014

Nobody is “jealous” this is the girl who became famous from a sex tape and rumors that are probably true that Ray J peed on her face. Nobody is jealous if that.
Who would really want a daughter like this?
Not even GOD could love or forgive the Kardashians. Q

DWTS

Posted at 10:22 AM on April 9, 2014

P.S. look at that playboy cover, you can tell what plastic surgeries she’s had.

Windolin

Posted at 9:12 AM on April 9, 2014

No, she has very SHORT legs, only. Not good for a model

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 8, 2014

OOH my goodness look at how diffrent she looked so beautiful and Exotic now she looks like the Jokers sister.

anonymosme

Posted at 7:54 PM on April 8, 2014

Wow the slut is back!!!!!??? She is so fake ,and so injected everywhere, I’m shocked she can even think, and proud??? Proud of what???? Your a whore and your child hopefully will not be a reflection of you or your pimp!!!! I think your kid is being raised by strangers, oh yeah and so much for that stupid vogue magazine. There are no stores here that even sell it. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 8, 2014

You’re late HL. This is old news. Kim makes her living, among other things, doing nude and semi nude pictures….that’s why Kanye looks like a fool trying to upgrade her. If you look closely, Kim didn’t have a big inflated butt then. That’s why people laugh at her when she pretends her butt has always been real.

sasha

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 8, 2014

If you look to her hip, there are varicose veins or grooves

Kim Who

Posted at 3:55 PM on April 8, 2014

K-ho does it for the money.

Dg

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 8, 2014

Ummmm yeah. We really need to see more pics of this broad. While she is taking selfies of her butt North West is raising herself.

jamesahoskins (@jamesahoskins1)

Posted at 3:38 PM on April 8, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister makes $62 /hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $20290 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website
=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­WORKS12­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

James Medeiros

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 8, 2014

=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­WORKBARR­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

Jacky Maguireuro

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 8, 2014

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went

,>>>>>>>>W.DOESJOBS.C