Katy Perry Dyes Hair ‘Slime Green’ — Love Or Loathe It? Vote

Tue, April 8, 2014 11:50am EDT by 14 Comments
Katy Perry Green Hair
Courtesy of Instagram / Getty

sophia

Posted at 9:03 PM on May 18, 2014

I’m sorry but this is really ugly in my honest opinion. I love Katy, but I don’t like this style. Her outfits have been getting ugly, too. I love her new music but I miss the old her. She’s not the same anymore.

kitcat10

Posted at 3:33 PM on April 19, 2014

it looks like holk threw up on her and and it didn’t wash off

thehair411

Posted at 10:20 PM on April 10, 2014

Reblogged this on The Hair 411.com.

Katy

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 9, 2014

I like it better than the blue, but she looks good with almost any color, she’s a doll and an inspiration to women everywhere.

She made her own money and career, she didn’t ride anyone’s coattails to get where she is.

And she just got nominated for star of the year at the Billboard awards. The only woman, the other nominees are all men.

silverchair

Posted at 3:55 AM on April 9, 2014

This really flatters her, i hope for more pics

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 8, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Jacky Maguireuro

Posted at 2:07 PM on April 8, 2014

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went

,>>>>>>>>W.DOESJOBS.C

Nattie

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 8, 2014

SHE IS STILL UGLY AS EVER

Thanks for reminding everyone KRISTEN IS THE DRUNKEN CHEATER

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 9, 2014

You are such a hater, Nattie. LOSER. She’s worth a million of your cheating princess who has a bad reputation and it will haunt her for the rest of her miserable life.

You keep supporting the morally bankrupt LOSER and Katy will be laughing all the way to the bank and to the Billboard awards.

Time to move on

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 10, 2014

lol forever. New pics of KStew smoking and drinking a Coors Light while she plays frisbee in New Orleans. So much for her being pregnant, as if anyone believed that.

And lets stop with the insanity that she doesn’t drink. It’s broad daylight, she’s in a park, and she’s drinking beer in the daytime.

She drinks. A lot. And there are pics on PopSugar of her and Jesse coming out of the dive bar where they played pool. Just face it. Rob went out to dinner with his friends in LA and she drank and shot pool in New Orleans.

He’s not working. If he wanted to see her, he would have been in New Orleans. But he doesn’t want to see her and he hasn’t seen her since last October. Move on, he has.

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 1:57 PM on April 8, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­9­­2­­­­­.C­O­M

janette

Posted at 8:24 AM on April 11, 2014

I’m so heartbroken

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 1:00 PM on April 8, 2014

That is more of an olive green, but I like it.
Not for me, but those that can pull it off.

Katy