Human Ken Disses Human Barbie: She’s Not That Interesting

Tue, April 8, 2014 3:02pm EST by 14 Comments
Human Barbie Disses Human Ken
Courtesy of Twitter

dash4440

Posted at 5:32 PM on August 27, 2014

Is it just me or does the ken doll just look like an uglier version of Keanu reeves?

Maia

Posted at 9:02 PM on August 14, 2014

I wonder what they r going 2 look like when they’re old!?

Shanaya

Posted at 9:00 PM on August 14, 2014

These ppl r crazy! Why wud they want 2 look like plastic dolls?

A Person

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 16, 2014

So apparently being against race-mixing makes one akin to Hitler?
I’m pro-White myself and I am sick of these Hollywood Leftist xenophilic racist Europhobes who want to commit racial genocide on the European people and turn the world into an ugly brown mixed mess.

dash4440

Posted at 5:19 PM on August 27, 2014

Mixed mess huh? Listen you “pro-white” closed minded trash, there is beauty in every race, there is ugly in every race, mix them together and you get either even prettier, or uglier. It goes both ways no matter what races are being mixed because we are all human and races have nothing do with makes someone beautiful, you can have pure blooded Swedish chick ugly as a dog, and then you can have a mixed German and Korean and whatever else and be supermodel gorgeous. You breed with whatever fancies your interest but if a black man falls in love with a Asian, or a Swedish person, or why not even a German, that’s love baby and there’s nothing you can do about it. And I really hope I just sh*t all over you pro-white Cheerios.

MtothaE

Posted at 7:03 AM on April 9, 2014

These “people” make me sick! I would say that they are freaks of nature but nature didn’t make them this way. I cannot fathom why someone would willingly do this to themselves, let alone pay the amount of money they did for it! They should have used the money on therapy! Lol!

ruthmoseley

Posted at 2:40 AM on April 9, 2014

what Leslie answered I am startled that any one can earn $6467 in four weeks on the internet . view

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Jenn

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 9, 2014

I think both of them are highly insecure and bug me the F out!!

JoyB

Posted at 4:48 PM on April 8, 2014

And as for you people posting on behalf of work at home jobs, they are all pie in the sky fakes. I’m not dumb enough to believe for one minute your half-sisters friend makes $62 an hour in any legitimate kind of a job. If that were true we would all be doing it.

JoyB

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 8, 2014

Both these people have some pretty serious issues, so I’m on neither side. Stop giving these nuts so much attention, that’s all either of them really want.

wtf

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 8, 2014

He calls her uninteresting? Wow – pot meet kettle. Such a loser………………

jamesahoskins (@jamesahoskins1)

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 8, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister makes $62 /hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $20290 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website
=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­WORKS12­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

sandy

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 8, 2014

either this world has gone crazy or am loosing it!!!! it was crazy enough when i heard a life size barbie, now there is a life size ken too?!?! so what do those two want to gain at the end of all this? makes me want to package them in a doll box and put a 4 sale sign on it:)

James Medeiros