Future Honors ‘Perfect Trophy Wife’ Ciara In New Song Before Baby

Tue, April 8, 2014 3:30pm EDT by 6 Comments
Future New Song Pregnant Ciara
Courtesy of Instagram

Nina

Posted at 7:07 PM on April 28, 2014

I am in love with with Cieria and Future as a couple and I think that she really deserves to be happy! As well as Future. I’m am in love with this beautiful song. I wish that someone felt that way about me. Congratulations to the both of you and that beautiful baby! You deserve each other.

christine nalley

Posted at 5:30 PM on April 10, 2014

i think the song is a beauty idea. I do not think the topic should be that ciara is underground or whatever. True love is not about lust c’mon C.

Empreahanna

Posted at 9:49 PM on April 8, 2014

Love it! Go Ci Ci n Future…I get it. You too Kanye n Kim! You guys are awesome. Sweet and down to earth. Congrats., on Honest Future! will buy on April 22nd, WOW!! I love every track!
my sister`s birthday will be so much fun when we throw on Honest .shout-out for my big sis cool a** Taurus! Love u sis., #turnupforsisbirthday #HONEST #IWON #APRIL #GODISLOVE

Kaelie

Posted at 8:19 PM on April 8, 2014

Cool song

jamesahoskins (@jamesahoskins1)

Posted at 3:52 PM on April 8, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister makes $62 /hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $20290 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website
=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­WORKS12­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

mohameddorgham1

Posted at 3:40 PM on April 8, 2014

Reblogged this on http://www.infome.com and commented:
Kanye West released a new song on April 8 called “perfect one”? Even referring to Ciara, his fiancee?