Austin Mahone To Perform At Radio Disney Music Awards — Exclusive

Tue, April 8, 2014 12:21pm EST by 6 Comments
Austin Mahone Radio Disney Awards
Getty

Claricia Starks

Posted at 5:08 PM on November 16, 2014

Ih austin.it’s me your wife claricia and I’m sorry for not answering you and I’m sorry for taking so long my sweetheart.thanks for the pictures of you my angel.you look smoking hot my love.how are you sweetie?what’s up honey?i love you baby,I love everything about you sweetheart,I love everything that you do sweetie and I love how talented that you are with everything my dear sweet beloved beautiful wonderful amazing awesome fantastic lovely angel.i hope you have a wonderful day,a fantastic day,a amazing day,a awesome day,a sweet day,a lovely day,a joyful day,a happy day,a goodevening and a goodnight my sweetie.alots more of love,alots more of tongue,alots more of sex,alots more of flowers,alots more of sweets,alots more of joy,alots more of happyness,alots more of hotness,alots more of kisses,alots more of hugs,alots more of hearts and alots more of xo’s :);)$ 1000,000 xo’s,1000,000 tongue,1000,000 flowers,1000,000 sweets,1000,000 joy,1000,000 happyness,1000,000 kisses,1000,000 hugs and 1000,000 hearts ps:I hope you feel better my king.i hope your alright and I hope your going to be alright sweetheart.please don’t leave me baby.:( (crying) your amazing sweetie.i love you baby.together forever baby.:);)

Claricia Starks

Posted at 5:07 PM on November 16, 2014

Ih Aston.it’s me your wife claricia and I’m sorry for not answering you and I’m sorry for taking so long my sweetheart.thanks for the pictures of you my angel.you look smoking hot my love.how are you sweetie?what’s up honey?i love you baby,I love everything about you sweetheart,I love everything that you do sweetie and I love how talented that you are with everything my dear sweet beloved beautiful wonderful amazing awesome fantastic lovely angel.i hope you have a wonderful day,a fantastic day,a amazing day,a awesome day,a sweet day,a lovely day,a joyful day,a happy day,a goodevening and a goodnight my sweetie.alots more of love,alots more of tongue,alots more of sex,alots more of flowers,alots more of sweets,alots more of joy,alots more of happyness,alots more of hotness,alots more of kisses,alots more of hugs,alots more of hearts and alots more of xo’s :);)$ 1000,000 xo’s,1000,000 tongue,1000,000 flowers,1000,000 sweets,1000,000 joy,1000,000 happyness,1000,000 kisses,1000,000 hugs and 1000,000 hearts ps:I hope you feel better my king.i hope your alright and I hope your going to be alright sweetheart.please don’t leave me baby.:( (crying) your amazing sweetie.i love you baby.together forever baby.:);)

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:39 PM on April 8, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Jacky Maguireuro

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 8, 2014

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went

,>>>>>>>>W.DOESJOBS.C

rapidcolon (@rapidcolon)

Posted at 2:05 PM on April 8, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­9­­2­­­­­.C­O­M

Lili

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 8, 2014

SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM PERFORM!!