The Undertaker Hospitalized After Shocking WrestleMania Loss

Mon, April 7, 2014 6:07pm EDT by 19 Comments
The Undertaker Hospitalized
Courtesy of Twitter

Bing.Com

Posted at 8:11 AM on September 21, 2014

I am truly delighted to glance at this web site posts which consists of lots
of helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

hamisu prince

Posted at 6:32 AM on July 16, 2014

you play interested game , keep it up. (15-0).

samarsra

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 4, 2014

no one can beat undertaker in WrestleMania. So why he loose to brock lesnar he is the joker in wwe. If wwe want to end the streak it will end long time ago by kane in WrestleMania 14 in this match undertaker was dominate by kane. kane easly beat him that day. Undertaker never face the rock and stonecold steve austin. in WrestleMania events. they both beat him in WrestleMania.
So why he face triple h 3 times in WrestleMania. shawn michaels 2 times and kane 2 times.??
So why undertaker and fan shock if he loose 1 match in WrestleMania. next year WrestleMania 31 he can face john cena and beat him. next WrestleMania 32 he must face daniel bryan and beat him. And even brock lesnar challenge the undertaker in survivor series for match that if undertaker win his WrestleMania record 21.1 will be 21.0 and his undefeat streak will continue. or if brock lesnar win than undertaker gone retried from wwe. the match must be a hell in cell. why survivor series because the survivor series where undertaker debut in 1990.

vikas gupta

Posted at 2:32 PM on July 10, 2014

pls pls my underthakar come. u my best deadman i miss u taker.

Yongama Nonyongo

Posted at 3:28 PM on May 9, 2014

Ever since i watched the undertaker i stated to never give up and do very well on my job, i am the one of best hard workers in the world and all i copy from the dead man,i like you so much ill stop watching wrestling when you gone

Vijay

Posted at 7:03 AM on May 7, 2014

Hi Undertaker I m your big fan Taker I pray for your health and get well soon and god bless u taker this s’not end of the streak taker pls com back and fight again.

Jackleen Harrigan

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 30, 2014

Taker, I have loved you for so many years and I was completely heartbroken and so upset that you had lost wrestlemania that I had cried for 3 days straight! Now I don’t even watch wrestling anymore because you were the only reason that I was watching it! Now it isn’t even wrestling without you! I am a 47 year old woman who even will admit that I dressed up like you one year for Halloween! I LOVE YOU TAKER AND WILL ALWAYS AND I WON’T EVER FORGET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliff Oundo

Posted at 5:18 AM on April 15, 2014

it was really shocking to see the Undertaker defeated. This means that brock lesnar made history.

#thankyoutaker.

pushparaj

Posted at 6:48 AM on April 10, 2014

hai my under taker is lose this time but he will not shut down under taker he will returns come next time and he will beat the brock leasnear. next time will start the game any other we will not beat my under taker

pushparaj

Posted at 6:58 AM on April 10, 2014

under taker is not a man he is a dead man under taker u will come a well soon and we will comes returns in wwe all r tell with u in a dead man is return that place r comes in a earth quake. only one dead man is there that is my under taker i love so much my under taker take care of you.

manish Singh thakur

Posted at 4:22 PM on April 8, 2014

Plz get well soon Mr undertaker I am very big fan of u I have seen your all matches still I watch WWF at YouTtube and really enjoyed I am from India so can’t see you face to face but I really like to watch you on TV I really like your theme song your truly legend no one can beat your record no but now your becoming hall of fame so you will not come so I am unhappy coz I really like old wrestlers then new I really like 90s era and thr wrestlers they were best wrestlers of all type of WWF I will really miss you Mr undertaker please god give u long life :)

dunjav2013

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 8, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Jacky Maguireuro

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 8, 2014

$87 an hour! Seriously I don’t know why more people haven’t tried this, I work two shifts, 2 hours in the day and 2 in the evening…And whats awesome is Im working from home so I get more time with my kids. Heres where I went

,>>>>>>>>W.DOESJOBS.C

ruthmoseley

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 8, 2014

like Galoria responded I’m dazzled that a mother able to get paid $6290 in a few weeks on the computer . look at here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

haridasgowra

Posted at 3:01 AM on April 8, 2014

omg! prey well for undertaker wants to come back……..hope that

ruthmoseley

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 8, 2014

like Mario responded I’m dazzled that a mother able to get paid $6290 in a few weeks on the computer . look at here

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:11 AM on April 8, 2014

………get help!!
A SHRINK?

swedemcxb

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 7, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?xcxcb

lisa

Posted at 6:34 PM on April 7, 2014

PRAYERS! A head injury is NO JOKE!