The star who took home the award for Album of the Year at the 2014 Academy Of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas, Nev. on April 6 looked amazing with a colorful smokey eye to match her periwinkle gown! Get her exact beauty look right here!
Kacey Musgraves, 25, stood apart in a sea of big texas curls by rocking a sleek and straight hairstyle at the awards, held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Kristofer Buckle created her makeup look and everything she wore costs $24 or less and is available at Target! Read the how-to on her look below!
Kacey Musgraves At Academy Of Country Music Awards — Her Exact Makeup Look
Makeup artist Kristofer used 29 by Lydia Mondavi and Borghese Age Defying Cellulare Complex skincare as well as Pixi by Petra makeup.
Kristofer tells HollywoodLife.com readers how to get the look:
“1) To prep the lips, I applied 29 by Lydia Mondavi First Crush Lip Scrub ($10 at Target) and removed with a tissue to reveal a smooth, moisturized pout.
2) Before applying any makeup, I moisturized the skin using Borghese Age-Defying Cellulare Complex Protect Moisture Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($22 at Target).
3) Then I applied Pixi by Petra Flawless Vitamin Veil in Medium ($24 at Target) all over the face for a flawless complexion.
4) On the eyes, I applied the earthy, brown shades from Pixi by Petra Mineral Palette in Plum Quartz ($12 at Target) over the lids. I also blended a dash of the emerald shade from the Pixi by Petra Mineral Palette in Emerald Gold ($12 at Target) for a slight contrast of colors.
5) Next, I lined the eyes with the “Line” side of Pixi by Petra Crayon Combo in Softly Smoky ($18 at Target) and coated both top and bottom lashes with Pixi by Petra Large Lash Mascara ($16 at Target).
6) To fill out the brows and add a bit of definition, I used the Pixi by Petra Natural Brow Duo in Deep Brunette ($16 at Target).
7) Lastly, I blended Pixi by Petra Cheek Sheen in Gold Glow and Angel Pink ($16 each at Target) on the cheek bones for a fresh, sun kissed glow.”
Do you love Kacey’s hair and makeup, HollywoodLifers?
— Dory Larrabee-Zayas