Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum looked hot as she rocked out on stage during the 49th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards on April 6. Her makeup was super sexy with a smokey eye and she had some pretty waves in her hair. Find out how to get her exact makeup look down below!
28-year-old country singer Hillary Scott from the group Lady Antebellum looked stunning on April 6 for the ACM Awards, especially since she gave birth to her daughter Eisele Kaye just eight months ago! We loved her smokey eye for the awards and we got the inside scoop on her exact makeup! Check it out down below.
Hillary Scott At Academy Of Country Music Awards — Get Her Exact Smokey Eye
Celebrity Makeup Artist Terri Apanasewicz created Hillary’s sexy look using the Sonia Kashuk Collection that’s available exclusively at Target. Sonia Kashuk posted a sneak peek picture on Instagram of the products used on Hillary!
Here’s the step-by-step look Terri created for Hillary’s look:
2) Apply Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Foundation Stick ($10.99) with a brush all over the face and then spot conceal with Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer. Set makeup in place with a dusting of Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder ($9.19).
3) With a brush, apply Sonia Kashuk Crème Blush in Petal ($9.89) on the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush.
4) Groom and define the brows with Diorshow Brow Styler in Universal Brown. On the eyelids apply Sonia Kashuk Pearlescence Longwear Crème Shadow in Tiger’s Eye ($8.99) and layer it with metallic shimmer shades from Eye on Neutral Shimmer ($19.99) for staying power.
5) Next, apply MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack close to the top lash line and line the top and bottom waterline with Sonia Kashuk Twist-Up Longwear Eye Liner in Black Onyx ($7.99).
6) For added drama, apply Sonia Kashuk Full Eyelashes with Glue ($4.99) and a coat of Lancôme mascara.
7) Finish with Sonia Kashuk Ultra Luxe Lip Gloss in Magical Mulberry ($8.99) for a pretty, polished lip.”
HollywoodLifers, will you try out Hillary’s makeup look for a special occasion? Tell us down below.
— Isabella Kim