Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder & More Sexy Co-Stars Who Should Date

Getty,FameFlyNet

ele bostoganashvili (@elebostogansahv)

Posted at 6:21 PM on May 17, 2014

ian & nina <3 <3 <3

maria

Posted at 1:46 PM on May 11, 2014

Ian looks happier then ever, he is all over the Place on all the major talk shows, Mayor magazines, Doing His Showtime Series, traveling and working hard, on behalf of his Foundation and the Vampire Diaries. Even though Ian and Nna’s Chemistry is of the Charts on and off TV , I want Him to be with whomever He is happy with.

Tammin

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 19, 2014

Ian & Nina are the worst together. She looks so much happier now!

George

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 14, 2014

Most of the guys look too gay to be straight, but they make good beards!

Frankie

Posted at 9:27 PM on April 7, 2014

I was searching The Walking Dead and came upon this article. I would love to see Danai and Norman hook up in real life. They’re the two best actors on The Walking Dead and Danai Gurira is hot. I’d date her if I could.

KD

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 6, 2014

Oh gosh. Ian and Nina? Give it a rest already. The obsession has already ruined the actually show. They broke up a year ago, now let them move on. Looking cute together doesn’t amount to much when they are totally different individuals. This past year really opened my eyes. I ship Ian with his Dog over Nina.

Sami

Posted at 12:08 PM on April 9, 2014

I will also ship Nina with her cat than Ian creepy smileholder.

KarinL

Posted at 10:08 PM on April 10, 2014

There is nothing creepy about Ian, He is the most gorgeous , beautiful man ever ,inside and outside. I wish Him and Nina all the Best, together or apart.

AnastaciaRManuel (@AnastaciaRManue)

Posted at 12:18 PM on April 6, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister makes $62 /hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $20290 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website

=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­JO­BS­PLA­­­YER­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

alvin.moorer (@alvinmoorer)

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 6, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:15 AM on April 6, 2014

they forgot Cameron Diaz & my person?