ACM Awards 2014 Live Stream — Watch The Show Online

Sun, April 6, 2014 3:43pm EDT by 17 Comments
ACM Awards Live Stream
Courtesy of Academy of Country Music

The 49th annual Academy Of Country Music Awards is happening tonight, April 6 in Las Vegas. This year’s awards will be co-hosted by Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton.

The ACM awards are “dedicated to honoring and showcasing the biggest names and emerging talent in the country music industry,” according to the site’s homepage. Some of the big nominees for the night will be Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Lee Brice, and Miranda Lambert.

ACM Awards Live Stream: Watch 2014 Academy Of Country Music Awards Here

Several Oklahoma musicians are also slated to perform during the ceremony, set for 7 p.m., including an all-star tribute to Merle Haggard.

There are several events set to raise money for the Owasso-based Folds of Honor Foundation, which raises money for the family of military members who have been injured or killed in active duty.

Miranda leads the nominations with seven; her husband, Blake, earned five nominations. Miranda’s award nominations include Entertainer of the Year, Female Vocalist of the Year, Single Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Video of the Year and two nominations for Vocal Event of the Year.

The “Automatic” singer was awarded Female Vocalist of the Year at the 2013 ceremony. Tim McGraw also received seven nominations.

So tune in below and enjoy the show!

Watch: ACM Live Stream

– Bryant Perkins

More Awards Show News:

1. Kelly Clarkson ACM Awards Dress — Too Tight Or Just Right?
  2. Taylor Swift’s ACM Awards Performance Dress V. Golden Gown
  3. Juno Awards 2014 Winners List: Drake & More — Full List

tamrac camera bags

Posted at 7:56 AM on June 4, 2014

Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept preaching about this. I most
certainly will send this article to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have
a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

michael Harris

Posted at 9:16 AM on April 7, 2014

It was a shame that the great Merle Haggard had to sit and listen to FGL,a slap in the face to real singers,I am sorry to Waylon and Willie,Conway and Loretta,George and Tammy that the duo award that all of you won was given to the worst singers in country music,what an insult

Stu

Posted at 7:02 AM on April 7, 2014

The ACM’s should change their name to Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Awards. The show always seems to focus around the same 4 or 5 people in country music. There were several country artists in the audience who didn’t perform and are much more talented than Blake and Miranda. It just goes to prove if you don’t t invite the competition you have a better chance of winning. Miranda has won 2 years for the same song, yet Carrie Underwood who set records by having a song at number 1 for 15 weeks, didn’t even perform.

Isabella

Posted at 10:57 PM on April 6, 2014

Ah, okay, thank you George Strait and Rascal Flatts!

Isabella

Posted at 10:40 PM on April 6, 2014

Oh, okay, so it’s not just me! I am so aggravated with how bad just about all the performances I’ve heard so far sound! Can they really not sing? Seems like I’ve heard live performances from Tim sound good before though. ..I don’t know. … Really can’t stand to watch anymore, it’s just too painful. It’s not even just the bad vocals, they look really awkward and uncomfortable performing. The only one that was cool was Florida Georgia Line… mostly because of the bicycle acrobatics in the back….. Wagon Wheel just now was tolerable….

Lori

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 6, 2014

Why is Tim McGraw sitting down and why can’t he sing?

hagar

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 7, 2014

I totally have same question? He sounded like he was trying to force vocals out that sounded strained and horrible. Him sitting makes me wonder even more what the issue is. But I dont hear anyone from cmt or anywhere discussing it?

Momof07

Posted at 4:59 PM on April 7, 2014

I was wondering the same thing, is he OK? His voice was really strained and off key, and why was he sitting down? I hope he’s OK :(

Becky

Posted at 9:56 PM on April 6, 2014

Sounds really bad, whats going on??

Sharons

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 6, 2014

I dont know what is wrong with the music.
Everybodys performance sucks..they sound horrible
like cant sing with the music like its clashing…or
truly cant sing and studio makes them sound good.
I am disappointed in the music sound.

Jolio

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 6, 2014

Old ones were so much better than non country rock

Teresa

Posted at 8:44 PM on April 6, 2014

43 minutes into the show and no awards yey!! I thought this was an award show.

Ann

Posted at 8:42 PM on April 6, 2014

Do you know why its not live streaming? I thought it said it would be.

Ari

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 6, 2014

wish I could stream the actual awards ceremony so I can watch it with my girlfriend from the west coast.

audra

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 6, 2014

i am wondering the same thing…want to watch it on the net and cant find it…

Ron

Posted at 8:10 PM on April 6, 2014

Really, We need new hosts next year. These two are not funny

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:18 PM on April 6, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.