Malaysia Flight: Black Box Discovered? New Pulse Signal

Sat, April 5, 2014 11:04am EDT by 10 Comments
Malaysia Flight Found
Courtesy of Of Australian Maritime Safety Authority Getty

martinalex

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 6, 2014

like Mark answered I can’t believe that a mother can profit $8011 in 4 weeks on the internet . why not try this out

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

piyush kumar gupta

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 6, 2014

I m praying to god for 239 people……at least they(plane officer) will found some clue in occian by pingal detector. Black box……
SOME TRUTH IS THESE SENTENCES ….WHO TOLD BEFORE one day” travel 360 ” …
. “PIOLLET OF AIR ASHIA IS WELL SKILLED. ALL KEEP BELIVE THAT YOUR KAPTON WILL NEVER HARM TO PLAN.

anonymosme

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 5, 2014

If the plane is in the Indian ocean,, it,s been there too long for survivors, if it,s not there and hidden somewhere, then I hope their all alive. I pray for all involved, and probably will never fly.

crollysandy (@crollysandy)

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 5, 2014

my buddy’s mother makes $74 /hr on the internet . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her payment was $12205 just working on the internet for a few hours. over here
WWW.B­­­­a­­­­y­­­­­9­­­­­2.C­O­M
=======================================

joshkm (@joshkm4)

Posted at 6:09 PM on April 5, 2014

=======================================
W­­WW­­­­.WORKS7.­­­C­­­­OM­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
=======================================

MelissaLBronson (@MelissaLBronson)

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 5, 2014

=======================================

­­­­­­­­W­­WW­­­­.J­­OBSPLAY­­­­ER­­­­.­­­C­­­­OM­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
=======================================

vilesbarbara (@vilesbarbara)

Posted at 2:36 PM on April 5, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.B­­­­a­­­­y­­­­­8­­­­­7.C­O­M

Jody

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 5, 2014

I was just wondering if anyone has thought maybe it blow up in the air and that is why they can’t find it you would think that by now they would have found it I feel sorry for the family’s they should not have to go through this my thoughts are with all them

DemiEarlcie DemiEarlcie

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 5, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 5, 2014

this is sick.
you’re giving people false hope, over & over again!!