‘Scandal’ Recap: Olivia Makes A Catastrophic Mistake

Fri, April 4, 2014 12:24am EST by 8 Comments
Scandal Olivia Pope B613
Courtesy of ABC

angie la luz

Posted at 11:15 AM on April 5, 2014

Well im gonna take the time to actually post what I think. After seeing B613 role in protecting the President and the Replubic Olivia really stick her nose in the wrong place this time. She rushed into it instead of watching what Jake was doing first, she just jumped the gun thinking she was defeating someone. She absolutely defeated herself in this episode by pretending to miss him and seducing him. I dont think Maya going to get to the President, I think Jake, the President, Pope and her Dad may all work together somehow to take down Mama Pope, cuz she is a Monster!

No Name

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 5, 2014

I can believe that the writer of this article used the incorrect term “must of” instead of “must have”!
Is there no editing here?

GiniRay Fieldygo

Posted at 1:37 PM on April 4, 2014

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Sherry L.

Posted at 8:31 AM on April 4, 2014

I love Scandal Kerry Washington is a wonderful actor! This one of my favorite shows. I hope they come up with another show like this or another show!

ruthmoseley

Posted at 8:02 AM on April 4, 2014

uptil I looked at the paycheck that said $5573 , I didnt believe …that…my mom in-law woz like actualey receiving money parttime from there new laptop. . there friends cousin started doing this for only 9 months and just now repaid the mortgage on there mini mansion and purchased themselves a Chrysler . pop over to this website

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

ginirayfieldygo

Posted at 5:59 AM on April 4, 2014

dddSince I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

dunjav2013

Posted at 3:16 AM on April 4, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Mister Baja