Kim Kardashian Helps Khloe Kardashian’s Beauty Malfunction

Fri, April 4, 2014 1:19pm EST by 16 Comments
Kim Kardashian Khloe Kardashian Thailand
Courtesy Of Instagram

Lolo

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 17, 2014

Kim is feeling guild cose she knows she took her sister dream man and had a baby with her, khloe was the one who was a cooker and a cleaner while Kim would go out and date all this useless man she had no vision she was just sleeping with anyone who was a raper, u could see how shocked she was that khloes was married before her, she gave up on successful man until that sweet dump khloe said hey here is Kanye take him shame some parents now she is lost and I don’t think selfish kim would know how to help her. U r sisters but kim is hard less self center and greedy gal. As for the older one she is like Kim

DEREK W. NEWELL

Posted at 2:34 PM on April 12, 2014

Hi, may I change the subject please, will you please view my relationship poem, go to Google, type in my name, Derek Newell, then view my poem, ”EXPRESS IT”, and please, be excellent to one another, Thank You.

DemiEarlcie DemiEarlcie

Posted at 11:52 AM on April 5, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

Washoss

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 5, 2014

**************************************************************
Follow guide we have for you and you can make 90 dollars every hour… Our agents earn around $12k a month… Join them… and start working from comfort of your home! All you need is a computer and a internet connection and you are ready to start. Learn how to make a steady income for yourself on following web adress

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, W­­O­­­R­­­­K­­S­­­6.C­O­M

ruthmoseley

Posted at 6:34 AM on April 5, 2014

Kaylee . I agree that Kathleen `s rep0rt is astonishing… last tuesday I got Land Rover Range Rover after having made $7148 this-last/five weeks and-also, ten k this past munth . no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-job Ive had . I started this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away began to earn minimum $87 per-hour . go now

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

richard

Posted at 2:02 AM on April 5, 2014

These two sisters would make a great lesbian couple.

Jaanet

Posted at 8:11 PM on April 4, 2014

Didn’t kim win the best smelling vagina against her. Remember that trashy episode? That was so sweet! Trash sisters!

Rita

Posted at 7:40 AM on April 5, 2014

That was one disgusting episode!!! It made me sick!

Nicole Sydney

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 5, 2014

No, Khloe was the judge of the smelling vagina it was between Kourtney and Kim. Which Kim won over Kourtney.

Marie

Posted at 7:44 AM on April 8, 2014

Yuck!! That is disgusting!

nicole.seiter (@nicoleseiter1)

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 4, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

janet

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 4, 2014

one monkey picking the bugs from the other monkey’s fur…

what ever