Kaley Cuoco Admits Boob Job At 18 Was ‘Best Decision’ She Ever Made

Fri, April 4, 2014 10:35am EDT by 8 Comments 12,110 Article Views
Kaley Cuoco Boob Job
Getty, Courtesy Of Cosmo

Jim

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 25, 2014

It’s a good boob job but in general I prefer natural even if they are on the small side.

yorkrose26

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 21, 2014

The problem with being in the spotlight and media all the time is that you are ‘dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t’. Kaley therefore if she is going to be reading comments, tweets etc about herself is going to always be reading ‘two sides of the coin’ so therefore, it would be best for her to break the cycle and just concentrate on being herself when she is ‘off air’ and only glamming up when she absolutely needs to.

Melissa

Posted at 6:24 AM on April 11, 2014

Totally gorgeous before and after. She’s so beautiful and funny and I was an 8 simple rules fan and loved her in that, and I didn’t watch the big bang theory for so long but now I love it.

ege

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 10, 2014

my best friend’s half-sister makes $62 /hour on the internet . She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $20290 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this website
=======================================
>>>>>>­­­­­­­ W­WW.­WORKBARR­­­.C­­­OM­­­­
=======================================

Gina

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 7, 2014

I love Kaley! Let’s be supportive. No hate. She’s beautiful!

skydreamer

Posted at 2:50 PM on April 5, 2014

I didn’t even know she got implants done. I think she is a great actress. I seen the before pictures and I don’t see why she needed implants in the first place. its her body, she can do what she wants with it. but why take 10 years to finally say “I got boob implants!” why not tell you have boob implants put in, in 2004?

GiniRay Fieldygo

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 4, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

janet

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 4, 2014

AND had a nose job too… OBVIOUSLY!