Jenelle Evans’ Sad Confession: I Just Want People To Be Happy For Me

Fri, April 4, 2014 11:46am EDT by 14 Comments
Jenelle Evans Second Pregnancy Happy Excited
Courtesy of MTV

Alyssa

Posted at 12:41 AM on April 10, 2014

I definitely believe it is possible for jenelle to grow up a little. I mean, look at snooki now, she’s a wonderful mother and very powerful woman. However with that being said, after watching the show religiously for years… It’s really hard to not to judge her and think her actions will become a trend. She’s never done anything to prove she’s fit to be a good mother. I think people will turn around if she can prove herself, but even then you’re always gonna have haters. It’s part of being a tv celebrity.

nisha

Posted at 2:45 AM on April 9, 2014

I think she should have gotten custody of jace first before having another baby.. because when that baby is born jace is going to feel like he isn’t as loved as that baby is and the fact that the baby will be with her all the time is going to make him jealous.

GoodMom

Posted at 12:46 PM on April 8, 2014

Anyone who supports this chick is a moron. I see tons of young ppl following and supporting her, this saddens me immensely. She is not a good role model. Obviously the drugs have rotted her brain if she can’t figure out why us sane ppl are not happy for her. First off, she has yet to get custody of Jace back almost 5 yrs later! Never mind not even being that involved in his life. If I was her I wouldn’t be so concerned with boyfriends and be with my son as much as possible. P.S. Real Moms don’t walk away from their crying child. I don’t care how much you want to get away from fighting with your Mom, wild horses could not drag me from my Son when he needs me. Let the right guy come along in time, don’t be desperate, don’t force things, it will just blow up in your face if you do(like it is now). Most of us are saying oh no not again because you haven’t shown us you will do things right this time and actually take care of this baby. You have rushed into a relationship and then got pregnant by said guy while you still hardly knew him. Making rash & selfish decisions like that is not a good sign. I feel really sorry for these kids and pray I’m wrong.

Crystal

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 7, 2014

I’m so happy for Jenelle and Nathan. I’m 100% percent believe that she turns her life around for the better. I know it’s hard for her getting judge and being criticized by so many people, because of what she did in the past. But people are obsessed with her’s past and can’t seem to see how well she’s doing right now. I’m proud of you JENELLE!

Ashley

Posted at 10:31 PM on April 6, 2014

First off want to congratulate Jenelle on this pregnancy. Hole everything still gets better for her. I am happy for her and Nathan… Curious, when is she due?

WTH

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 6, 2014

What really sicken me ALMOST as much as these two pin-heads are the fans for these two. But then again their probably too young to understand and/or trash just like them.

Tanisha Cook

Posted at 8:27 PM on April 5, 2014

It’s hard for people to be happy for her when she just killed one baby and still isn’t taking care of the one she already has. It isn’t fair to Jace at all the just leave him with your mother and make a new baby on purpose. I don’t understand why she just doesn’t go through the steps of getting Jacr back first before having another kid, I really think she is just wanting this baby because she’s delusional enough to think it would make Nathan stick around and why not wait until you’ve had more time to yourself to be a kid and are married?

WTH

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 5, 2014

What are these serious strides that she claims she’s taken…. Getting an abortion? Was that one? She is nothing but a loser of a mother, who would rather do drugs then have custody of her first child. This is her third pregnancy, that we know of and she claims to have an abortion because it wasn’t fair to Jace but then gets pregnant AGAIN, two months later and she is now ready… Give me a freakin break.

Angela

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 5, 2014

She is delusional, troubled, and selfish. Having a baby is a big responsibility and she needs to grow up. She rushed into having a baby too soon.

Lisa

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 4, 2014

This girl lives in a fantasy world, I’m sorry. She does drugs ( obviously weed was still an issue around the time she became pregnant the third time), decides to have a kid with a guy she’s known less than a year and this while she not only does not have custody of her first kid but also while she’s still legally married to someone else! And she expects people to jump up and down ad be happy? Jenelle needs to be real with herself for once.

Tyrone Biggins

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 4, 2014

HERPES!!!

Michelle

Posted at 1:40 PM on April 4, 2014

Besides that!! Anyone TRYING to get pregnant should NEVER be using drugs! That baby already had a dose of marijauna now

Michelle

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 4, 2014

How can one be happy for her? Not only does she lie to the health nurse when she asks her if shes been using, and she clearly says no, Even after she just spent 2 days in jail!! She cant and will never be able to take care of Jace full time. I am glad Barbara said to her Im not taking in another. Without Jenelles mom, Jace would be in the system somewhere….Just like this new baby will be. Why not get married first! Also Nathan is still getting everything for free cause of Jenelle. What a low life he is

Kylie

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 9, 2014

She will never be able to raise this child. Her mother will have to jump in and help her AGAIN! She is a uneducated pot head and should not be having children at all.