Lucy Clode: See Pics Of James Franco’s 17-Year-Old Crush

Fri, April 4, 2014 11:37am EDT by 19 Comments 16,536 Article Views
James Franco Lucy Clode Pics
Courtesy of Instagram

Sam

Posted at 6:17 PM on April 7, 2014

Who cares? She’s the age of consent both where he is and where she is. If she were a few months older, no one would even care because she’d be legally an adult. It isn’t like she’s significantly less mature than she will be in a couple of months.

charlie

Posted at 11:54 AM on April 7, 2014

shes not even pretty

agent k (@CyberWarFan)

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 7, 2014

charlie please come on seriously

MelissaLBronson (@MelissaLBronson)

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 5, 2014

my buddy’s mother makes $74 /hr on the internet . She has been out of a job for eight months but last month her payment was $12205 just working on the internet for a few hours. over here
======================================
W­­WW­­­­.J­­OBSPLAY­­­­ER­­­­.­­­C­­­­OM­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
======================================

crollysandy (@crollysandy)

Posted at 6:06 PM on April 5, 2014

my aunt got a new silver Audi A7 by working part time at home online. Get the facts…>>>>
WWW.B­­­­a­­­­y­­­­­9­­­­­2.C­O­M
=======================================

joshkm (@joshkm4)

Posted at 5:55 PM on April 5, 2014

=======================================
W­­WW­­­­.WORKS7.­­­C­­­­OM­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­
=======================================

Martin Petersen

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 5, 2014

Why are people outraged by this. As mentioned by BK, the age of consent in NYC is 17 years and 16 years in Scotland.

Franco really has done nothing wrong. He has flirted with a girl, who is above the age of consent. People flirt all the time.

BK

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 5, 2014

Age of consent in new york is 17. Bang it out james!

jhwe

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 5, 2014

What a dumb dumb girl!!!! what she gain by publishing the convos is wayyy less than what she would have gained had she actually got to know the guy and maybe formed a friendship. he seemed to be genuinely interested, cause I am 100% sure girls are throwing themselves at James just for the shear fact that he is a famous person. A lot of uglier looking actors get the hottest girls, and James is hot. But he must have really liked the girl. I guess it was a blessing cause even tho she was a month shy of being an adult, she clearly is wrong for him and showed him that early.

DemiEarlcie DemiEarlcie

Posted at 11:51 AM on April 5, 2014

Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM

ruthmoseley

Posted at 6:21 AM on April 5, 2014

Kaylee . I agree that Kathleen `s rep0rt is astonishing… last tuesday I got Land Rover Range Rover after having made $7148 this-last/five weeks and-also, ten k this past munth . no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest-job Ive had . I started this 6 months ago and pretty much straight away began to earn minimum $87 per-hour . go now

>>>>>>>> WWW.B­­A­­­Y­­­­9­­­­­1.C­O­M

nicole.seiter (@nicoleseiter1)

Posted at 3:57 PM on April 4, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

ScamBuster

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 5, 2014

You “basically” lie.

Her 15 minutes are up

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 4, 2014

Now she’s “famous.” Well, your 15 minutes are already up, honey, so go away.

Matt

Posted at 5:38 AM on April 5, 2014

Haha a few jealous girls around today!

GiniRay Fieldygo

Posted at 1:38 PM on April 4, 2014

>>>>>>>> CHECK44.COM

Lola

Posted at 12:37 PM on April 4, 2014

Lucy is a complete idiot

Mel

Posted at 12:12 PM on April 4, 2014

I have a hard time believing she actually said that they should meet after she’s 18. >_> I guess only they and God know the truth.

jk

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 4, 2014

There are screen caps of their conversation via instagram, she did actually say this