‘True Blood': The Final Season Is Here — Watch New Trailer

Thu, April 3, 2014 4:29pm EDT by 13 Comments

‘True Blood’ is finally returning, but not for long. The last season of HBO’s vampy series has set a premiere date for the seventh and final season, and has also released a creepy, new promo. Click to WATCH!

Welcome back to Bon Temps, Louisiana. True Blood is returning and we can’t wait to take a bite out of the final season. Keep reading to find out when Sookie (Anna Paquin) is coming back to the small screen, and watch the new trailer!

‘True Blood’ Returns On June 22, 2014 — Watch Trailer

True Blood has released the first teaser for the last season, but don’t get too excited — we don’t see any actual footage from the new set of 10 episodes, and we’re morbidly reminded that the show is coming to its end.

The creepy promo takes viewers through a Bon Temps graveyard, zooming past all of those that we’ve lost in the past six seasons. As the trip through the cemetery ends, one final tombstone is seen, and it reads “True Blood, 2008-2014.”

No word on the bloody good details of Season 7 yet, but HBO’s president Michael Lombardo released an official statement, when the series’ end was announced.

True Blood has been nothing short of a defining show for HBO. Alan Ball took the books by Charlaine Harris, assembled a brilliant cast led by the magnificent Anna Paquin in the role of Sookie Stackhouse, and crafted a show that has taken its many devoted fans on an unforgettable journey. Alan passed the baton to Brian Buckner, who led our fantastic writers and crew in crafting a spectacular sixth season, and he will lead us through the seventh and final season of this amazing show.”

We. Can’t. Wait.

HollywoodLifers, is your blood pumping for Season 7? Let us know if you’re excited for True Blood‘s return!

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More TV News:

1. ‘Vampire Diaries’: Travelers’ Plans To Capture Elena Revealed
  2. ‘HIMYM’: Fan-Made Alternate Ending Will Make You Happy — Watch
  3. Adam Levine Disses One Direction On ‘The Voice’ — Watch

JTC

Posted at 2:19 AM on June 17, 2014

I enjoy the whole cast. I think it is, has been and will be one of the best TV series ever……

John Lins

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 5, 2014

Lay down black gives away to blue

John Lins

Posted at 2:22 AM on April 5, 2014

You should leave this alone everything i said or else war

John Lins

Posted at 2:14 AM on April 5, 2014

I kill in New Orleans stupid drinkers that dont by plasma

John Lins

Posted at 2:13 AM on April 5, 2014

new name with new face VENTRUE is my clan and my last name recent was MC Rorrie

John Lins

Posted at 2:09 AM on April 5, 2014

I still look 35 years old lol and have a beating heart lol

John Lins

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 5, 2014

My peers will be mad of me , research me in Arizona for 11 years and jacksonville florida for 17 teen years and 70 years in England MY NAME IS ON FACEBOOK and my clan is real

John Lins

Posted at 2:03 AM on April 5, 2014

Plasma Center i own 4 of them , my clan been around in the early twilight of man kind

John Lins

Posted at 2:00 AM on April 5, 2014

Besides this movie series The only thing, I have is Primitive Kiss and ageing skin. If you need blood,,,, I own my twilight of manom the own Plasma center. Also I have my own clan Ventrue IS AND ONLY

iamtrue2bill

Posted at 8:00 PM on April 3, 2014

I am going to be bereft when TO COMES to an end! This has been the best summer fun I’ve ever had on TV. I’m just hoping they bring Sookie and Bill together in the end. They are true love soul mates!

DWTS

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 3, 2014

Hope it ends well and ties up all loose ends.

dunjav2013

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 3, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

F S N

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 3, 2014

Reblogged this on The Now.