‘Once Upon A Time In Wonderland’ Series Finale: Alice Battles Jafar — Pic

Thu, April 3, 2014 5:33pm EDT by 38 Comments
Once Upon A Time In Wonderland Ending
Courtesy of ABC

akila

Posted at 6:15 PM on July 15, 2014

well this is quite upsetting, i finished the series in a week but i like the way they ended off the show since many shows are canceled and leave the viewers hanging

mariha

Posted at 5:00 PM on May 15, 2014

so sad too see it go i loved it!!!

Jacqueline Sue Street

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 19, 2014

Looks like it’s time to stop watching ABC. There was not much to watch to begin with till I saw “Once Upon A Time In Wonderland”………..then ABC fecks it all up and I don’t even get any closure. Again there was not much to see on ABC so I’ll go back to PBS and stay there. So long ABC, you stupid suckers!

Ava

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 19, 2014

Have you wathched th original show, Once Upon A Time? It is quite amazing.

Jan

Posted at 11:08 PM on April 17, 2014

VERY disappointed that Wonderland was canceled! Really enjoyed it & LOVED the characters in it, too! The people chosen were just PERFECT for their roles!….& they did a fabulous job! I can’t imagine watching it with any other people playing those parts, because they were just incredibly believable & well suited in their roles. I do not watch Once Upon A Time. Started to, but found it to be too crazy & confusing to follow! So, when I saw that Wonderland was starting, and that it was going to be a totally separate show, I started watching that one….& never missed an episode!….& LOVED it! Was SO looking forward to Season 2! (However, if they HAD TO end it, at least they completed the story for us, which I appreciated!) Still would love to see them continue the series, though! Can think of a lot they could still do with those characters if they decided to change their minds & continue the series….& we will continue watching the show, if they do decide to bring it back.

marie

Posted at 2:36 PM on April 11, 2014

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVED THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SO LOOKING FOWARD TO THE NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS SO MUCH! OFFFFFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Cornish (@Awiiluv_)

Posted at 9:39 PM on April 7, 2014

I am heartbroken that they canceled the show, and the ending they gave it, where I am happy at least they gave it an ending! It was horribly rushed and just not good. I really liked that series though

Amber

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 6, 2014

once upon a time in wonderland has become one of my favorite shows!! and i am beyond upset that abc choose to cancel the show!!!! VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!