Miley Cyrus Pregnant With Her First Child — The Truth Revealed

Wed, April 2, 2014 2:19pm EST by 183 Comments 144,616 Article Views

Hopsaregood

Posted at 7:25 PM on December 13, 2014

Knowing Miley Cyrus she might be pregnant with goat or toad.

Katie

Posted at 6:07 PM on December 18, 2014

Lol. A toad is more her speed

Debra

Posted at 3:33 AM on December 9, 2014

It’s spelled Whoa! Not Woah! If you’re going to be a writer, please learn to spell. Other than that, I couldn’t care less about Miley Cyrus.

Sup Doc

Posted at 1:25 PM on December 10, 2014

Then why the hell did you even bother replying to this post?

Tanaka

Posted at 12:30 AM on December 8, 2014

Miley Cyrus mighty be pregnant if she knows that she had many sexual intercorse with many different male celebrities but on the other bright side if she has being doing this(having sex ) for a long time l believe she would be a little bit careful about getting pregnant soon before getting married to a committed husband all we have to do is to wait for her to announced the pregnancy or to see that big belly as time goes on not spreading rumors of wat we are nt sure of…

me

Posted at 7:27 PM on December 10, 2014

and Dish Nation says she’s pregant and forced into rehab??? Rehab, nah, abortion, yes

cutieluv101

Posted at 8:59 PM on December 3, 2014

I dont think shes pregnant

Angeline Williams

Posted at 7:58 PM on December 3, 2014

I don’t think Miley cyrus is pregnant but If she is that definitely ain’t my business either. Just gotta be more careful next time , and if you don’t make mistakes you won’t learn.

Incognito, Ms. Jane Doe

Posted at 4:56 PM on December 3, 2014

I don’t believe this is true, and its not just because I am a smiler either. I have examined over the years how Miley Cyrus puts out information to the world about her and her life whether it be good or bad. Truthfully, she don’t really need the paparazzi to take pictures of her and whatever she is doing.

Miley is the type, that you will know what she has done, because she will have gone on television broadcast and every radio station and will have ran her BIG FAT MOUTH. I’m not being mean or rude when I say this either. I am speaking the official truth about this chick. SHE TALKS TOO MUCH.

Before she puts out a album, she blabs her mouth, “I am working on a new album and I’m putting it out on blah, blah, blah day!” When she is going on a television talk show, “I’m going to be on blah, blah’s talk show, on blah, blah, blah day at blah, blah, blah time!”

Miley takes a lot of pictures of what she does in her life too. Check out her Twitter and Facebook pages. I doubt that chick has a clue about how many pictures she takes in a day or how many has she posted.

Like I said earlier, I am a smiler fan, and I do web browser from time to time to see when her next music albums are coming out so I can download them. So I know how she goes about spreading news of anything that she does. I even record any show that I know will contain any information about when she might drop new albums.

What I am trying to say is that until, Miley Cyrus with her big mouth actually gets on live television and says for herself that she is or is not pregnant, blah blah blah, I really do think that this rumor needs to just go take a rest somewhere.

Also, a thing about pregnant women: when they are pregnant, there are tell-tell signs of them being pregnant, and a big pregnant belly is not among the tell-tell signs. Signs that a female is or could be pregnant include:

Abnormal eating, abnormal cravings, strange discussions about abnormal cravings, morning sickness, Abnormal body aches unrelated to their menstrual cycles, possible mood swings, unable to participate in their favorite hobbies/sports, unable to do their usual work tasks, and extreme laziness that could be abnormal.

I have yet to meet a pregnant female who doesn’t display any of the signs of being pregnant mentioned above. The ones I have listed are well-known pregnancy signs. Abnormal means that something is not normal for somebody to say or do, and is always a sure-sign that something is wrong, or is going on with a person. Now a pregnant woman doesn’t have to have ALL of these signs to be pregnant. No. However, when a female is pregnant, they are usually display several of these abnormal signs and any sign that is not typical behavior for a female, sometimes could be a indicator that she is pregnant.

A perfectly good example of abnormal behavior is to think about a person who is usually nice. They are loving, sweet and gentle-nature. Then one day they become hateful, rude and mean-tempered without sudden warning. That’s a sign that something is wrong because it is very odd for a friendly person to suddenly turn mean. And what do we ask them? We ask, “What’s wrong?” Why? Because they are usually loving, sweet and gentle-nature, not hateful, rude and mean-tempered. That’s actually how you can tell when a child’s been inappropriately touched by pedophile. Everybody has their habits and when the behavior of their habits change, it causes concern, especially when said person doesn’t give a rational, easy to understand reason.

What I am saying in all of these, is that the likelihood that Miley Cyrus is pregnant, is a far-fetched as your wallet growing its own set of legs and taking a stroll through a park. This I truly believe is another lie made by somebody and this lie needs to just cease. Let Ms. Miley Cyrus and her big-fat mouth be the one to say that she is pregnant first. If somebody else has to be the one to say it, then its probably another false-alarm, with a prankster that is looking for headline mediocre attention because their lives are boring and their way of entertaining their self is to put out strong, believable lies on innocent lives, which in my point of view, is not only disturbing, but is the foolish way of a fool. Yes, I said it. Anybody that has time on their hands to write nonsensical falsifications about anybody or anything in life, seriously needs to invest their time in finding friends, hobbies, and ways of making some real honest, valuable and worth-able money.

Unto the person that is spreading this, you need some serious help and I recommend seeking psychiatric guidance counseling. Unto the people that is helping to spread this fraudulence you need to find a new and better mobilization of your free time besides abusing your freedom rights of having the internet be available unto you by posting fabrications about people.

Thank you!

Anon

Posted at 9:29 AM on December 13, 2014

she said on her twitter, and I quote “I’m pregnant”

anon

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 28, 2014

wouldn’t you think she’d be taking birth control?

Hanah Skanktanna

Posted at 7:42 AM on November 28, 2014

I bet Billy Ray Cyrus and his wife a really proud of what big nasty skank Milley turned out to be….hobag!

anonymous

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 23, 2014

Girl- Do you think I’m pretty?
Boy- NO
Girl- Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy- NO
Girl- Do you even like me?
Boy- NO
Girl- Would you cry if I walked away?
Boy- NO
she heard enough and walked away
he grabbed her arm
Boy- Your not pretty…. your beautiful
I don’t want to be with you forever……. I need to be with you forever
I don’t like you….. I love you
I wouldn’t cry if you walked away… I would die if you walked away
Boy- Please stay with me
Girl- I will
tonight at midnight your true love will realize they loves you
something good will happen to you @ 1-4 p.m.
tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!!!
get ready for the shock of your life!
If you don’t post this on 5 other comments.. you will have bad luck in love for the next 10 year

Laura Holmes