Miley Cyrus Pregnant With Her First Child — The Truth Revealed

Wed, April 2, 2014 2:19pm EDT by 129 Comments 326,717 Article Views

Eernny

Posted at 5:40 PM on August 1, 2014

Miley is not a stripper, we got no dout that she’s hot. Stop telling lies about her

Fi

Posted at 10:15 AM on July 31, 2014

Wait so because she is dressing in a tantalising way it is ‘obvious’ that she is sleeping around?? Women’s liberation was supposed to mean that we can dress the way we want without fear of reprisals or judgement. Why not take it to the next logical point and say if she gets raped she deserved it because of the way she dressed. I honestly thought the Hunman race had grown past that.

Michelle

Posted at 12:42 PM on July 30, 2014

I dont think Miley is pregnant….shes just a fun outgoing person and thats not a crime. I love miley and im glad shes having a good life.

patrick

Posted at 11:55 PM on July 22, 2014

It would b hard to twerk wen ur pregnant

Vanessa

Posted at 6:04 AM on July 16, 2014

I dnt tnk she is.its jst a silly rumour nd its nt d frst…yes miley is hard on drugs and does a couple of night stands but she’s too smart to get herself pregnant at dis super hot stage in her lyf…she’s more than jst a celebrity.lots of kids look up to her both as miley nd as hannah nd she knows d@..besides,what is she goin to do wif a baby atm????NAH!!there is no evidence @ all for d@.miley is pregnant free.

jacinda

Posted at 10:40 PM on July 26, 2014

She is dumb

diamonique

Posted at 1:44 AM on July 14, 2014

She had me scared

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Abby

Posted at 5:12 PM on July 12, 2014

stop miley for doing striper moves

shanna

Posted at 2:18 AM on July 22, 2014

why are you saying that your being a little rood about this Miley is not a stripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSE

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 12, 2014

STOP twerking,IT’S NASTY it is not cool.

Sevana

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 12, 2014

she look pregnet and she has be with lot of people

ruby

Posted at 3:54 PM on July 12, 2014

i think miley is really gross she should merry justin beaver because she is so gross

Ginger Barritt

Posted at 12:56 PM on July 10, 2014

I really really hope she’s sterile….I pity a child that would come out of that.

Beaula

Posted at 3:15 PM on July 6, 2014

That wont amaize … After the Hannah Montana show , she just turned into something else…maybe she’s gona be cool this time around

paulene

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 6, 2014

No, she clearly isn’t, firstly how the hell would we know, where ordinary people she is famous we wont know. Secondly, she is super skinny we would see a little bump. I don’t think she is at all but that is just what i think so sorry if anyone disagrees with him.

Jannae

Posted at 3:46 AM on July 27, 2014

Actually I’m already 6 months pregnant, and I’m not even showing yet. Just saying. Just so you know, things like this are possible.

Andre Litz

Posted at 8:52 AM on July 6, 2014

She is not pregnant. She works her arse off everyday!!!

katara

Posted at 2:24 AM on July 5, 2014

she is so nasty i bet she does not know who’s the baby daddy

della

Posted at 3:24 PM on July 2, 2014

if there was living proof of some one selling their soul to the Devil for fame and money….she’s it…

Aaron Barrabo

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 28, 2014

It’s impossible… she only practices anal sex..

Sexy Lady

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 28, 2014

I think Miley is pregnant cos she is more immature now I don’t think she’d care who she would have sex with anyone. I personally think she had Liam Hemsworth’s penis up her rhibina!

Kathry

Posted at 9:22 PM on June 26, 2014

I think that a baby would really help her sizzle down a little, it will teach her responsibility and if she is pregnant and decides to keep it I believe that she will a pretty cool mom

Purple

Posted at 3:22 PM on July 20, 2014

the problem is, would she? I mean, it’s a life we’re talking about here, not a nice party. And she’s a stripper, a show-off, a tourer. How would the kid grow up? Tiny baby, nagging child, stroppy teenager, broke adult, your kin in charge of your life [when you're old and crabby]

Purple

Posted at 3:24 PM on July 20, 2014

I wonder how she would take it? Anyway, why is it any of our business?

Mekiya

Posted at 2:56 AM on June 26, 2014

Are u really sure she is hey you never know and the only reason I voted is because I read the article so I don’t know if the article is real or fake but if she is then if I ever see her I will ask why your only 21 I know what u were saying I want a baby knowing that your not ready for one because a bay is going to slow u down because then u can’t sing or smoke and drink anymore so be careful or u can put up for adoption it’s up to u I just don’t want my best sing to leave and I am only 11

Pats

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 31, 2014

Oh I just Love u youngsters perception on real Life…get preggers and put the Baby up for Adoption…so much for taking Responsibility… Miley is nothing but a SLRB! cashing in on her Daddy`s Fame