Miley Cyrus Tweets About ‘Second Worst Day’ Of Her Life After Dog Dies

Wed, April 2, 2014 10:11am EDT by 24 Comments

Aww, poor Miley. Her pup, Floyd passed away on April 1 and the singer is absolutely heartbroken. She posted a slew of sad tweets, and they actually got pretty dark.

Miley Cyrus was completely devastated on April 1 after finding out the sad news that her dog, Floyd had died. Posting pictures of her “sad pupil,” as well as two photos with her Alaskan Klee Kai, Miley said she was “broken” after hearing the news. The dog reportedly passed away while she was away on her tour.

Miley Cyrus’ Dog Dies

On April 1, she tweeted a sad message, letting her followers know that something was definitely up:

Then, hours later she announced the horrible news — her dog had died.

“I don’t wanna say it because I don’t want it to be real… But my precious baby Floyd has passed away. I am broken,” Miley wrote on Twitter a little after midnight on April 2, sharing a pic of her and her pup laying together.

Miley Loses Second Dog

However, it was a little shocking what she tweeted next, sharing another pic of them together: “I know I don’t mean it but I wish he would’ve taken me with him. this is unbearable. What am I gonna do without him?”

Since Miley’s tour will continue, she did tweet to her fans that she was “sorry in advance” if she’s a little off during the April 2 show in Boston, Mass. “I will try my best to be my best,” she wrote.

Since she called it the “second worst day” of her life, we have to assume that the first was December 11, 2012 when her puppy Lila passed away after her other dog Ziggy attacked her. The family then gave Ziggy away, so losing two pets in one day was definitely a horrible day for her!

Luckily, her night did look up later, as she headed to PF Chang’s, sharing a snap of a fortune from a cookie, that read “Your love of life can carry you through any circumstance.” She captioned the photo on Twitter with, “Sometimes pf changs knows just what you need to hear.”

We’re happy to hear she’s staying strong!

– Emily Longeretta

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Pregnant With Her First Child: Who’s The Father? — Report
  2. Miley Cyrus Fights Avril Lavigne: ‘I’m The Most Famous Person In Canada’
  3. Miley Cyrus Naked In Bed With New Guy? See The Shocking Pic

Pea Greenish

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 3, 2014

Right. Here goes, children. I am old and have had many dogs . . . so . . . yes, young dogs DO die – they get tumours and aneurisms and have heart defects OR they get let out on to the road by neglectful sitters/friends/neighbours. Miley was not home so how does she get the blame? I am not a fan and have never seen her movies and have none of her music, but I feel for her that she has lost yet another dog. As for the dog kissing and germs – grow up, people! Responsible dog owners worm and vaccinate their dogs – they are as sanitary as the homes they live in. I have had dogs licking me for nearly sixty years and I can tell you I would sooner have that than half the humans I see on TV. Miley’s dog licking her has NO effect on your lives, so button it!

Aloise

Posted at 2:58 AM on April 13, 2014

Oooooh, yuck! You’re obviously an animal pervert! Stop being so sanctimonious, it makes you appear, OLD

chiefswife

Posted at 12:54 AM on April 15, 2014

she already said she is old, and you are brainless Aloise!

chiefswife

Posted at 1:08 AM on April 15, 2014

Miley kissing her dog is one of the cleanest things she has done for a long time She isn’t nasty because she kissed her dog, she is disgusting for other reasons. YUCH!

Ariel

Posted at 7:23 PM on April 3, 2014

How did the dog die? Seriously, that’s what I want to know. Nobody’s saying anything about that.

Devante

Posted at 2:29 PM on April 3, 2014

Allowing a dog to lick your face is one of the most disgusting things… in my country it’s considered utterly irresponsible. Dogs can transfer hydatids to humans – hydatid disease, hydatidosis, or echinococcal disease, is a parasitic disease of tapeworms of the Echinococcus type. People get two main types of disease, cystic echinococcosis and alveolar echinococcosis. There are two less common forms polycystic echinococcosis and unicystic echinococcosis. The disease often starts without symptoms and this may last for a year. The symptoms and signs that occur depend on the cysts location and size. Alveolar disease usually begins in the liver but can spread to other parts of the body such as the lungs or brain. When the liver is affected the person may have abdominal pain, weight loss, and turn yellow. Lung disease may cause pain in the chest, shortness of breath and a cough. Hydatids is spread by dogs, foxes and wolves[1]

chiefswife

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 15, 2014

To Devante, RIDICULOUS! I am quite certain veterinarians would warn us of this possibility, it must be an EXTREMELY rare event

A Dogs Life

Posted at 10:39 AM on April 3, 2014

Miley is a complete failure as a pet owner. The Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals should intervene and investigate. No animal shelter anywhere should ever allow the likes of Miley to adopt another dog. She is obviously not responsible enough to keep them alive. Pathetic. Two of her rescue dogs have died in a short period of time and a third turned vicious and was promptly given away for others to deal with. The furs Miley proudly wears are a certain indicator of how she really feels about animals. Adornments intended only to make her look good. Photos of Miley making out with Floyd sicken me. Its like the kiss of death. God bless all of the people that provide quality love and care to their beloved pets.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 11:56 AM on April 3, 2014

that was the most crueliest thing to say about miley and i mean really cruel… miley was a great dog owner and one of the best dog owners i ever seen.. people with animals often neglect and.or abuse their pets but to me, miley was one of the BEST dog owners and i would trust miley with my dogs because unlike you people, god knows what cruel people do to their pets… you dont have no room to talk about her like that because i know that she was an AMAZINGLY GREAT dog owners. it just goes to show how dumb people like you really are…

Nicole V.

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 2, 2014

This is so sad! I feel bad for Miley, she must be depressed. I know Miley can stay strong, and I understand too. My friend’s dog she had for 4 years died, and she was upset. Right now, Floyd and Lila are in a better place; roaming the fields up in the sky and watching their mommy, and will always protect her.

poppy

Posted at 3:15 AM on April 3, 2014

Miley did not give birth to these dogs and is not their mother. The dogs died young while under her care. Sbe raised one dog that viciously attacked and killed one of her young pets. Now just a sbort time later another of her young pups dies mysteriously. Miley ain’t saying the pup died of natural causes. My guess and its just a guess is that there was another vicious atta k. One thing is certain however and that is that Mikey was not their mother. RIP little doggies Father maybe but not the mom.

jj

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 3, 2014

More likely, the dog got into her stash of Molly or weed and dies of poisoning.

Brandon Clement

Posted at 12:03 PM on April 3, 2014

i am very disappointed in you right now, poppy. saying the dogs she qwned died under her care… what the hell is wrong with you besides being a complete jack***. miley was a INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL dog owner. in case you haven’t figure this out yet, i am both disappointed in you and VERY ashamed of you, poppy or should i say “poopy,” because you didn’t have to go say that the dogs died under her care which they DIDN’T, you dumb fool..i don’t care if you have me kick off of this site or not but one thing’s for sure…. miley waas a TERRIFIC dog owner….

Brandon Clement

Posted at 3:04 PM on April 2, 2014

now i know i say this before but it won’t mean much to Miley Cyrus. i feel awfully terribly for Miley right now because i know what it’s like to lose a pet you love so much.. miley, i always and forever will be on your side during this… i don’t know if you have facebook or not but if you do and you want to talk to a trusted fan, i gladly will talk to you. the number oe reason as to why i like you soo much and as to why i want to meet you so badly is because i see all the struggles you go through each and every day, you just keep going no matter what people think or say about you… miley, i know my words don’t mean much but i am speaking from my heart and one more thing, miley if i may. you truly are the BEST inspiration to me..

waldonfsxcb

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 2, 2014

Are you still single? If you think black and white is a beautiful combination. JOIN
—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?vbnvbmvm

waldonfsxcb

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 2, 2014

—–>♥ BlackWhitëHub.COM ♥ site is for you. This is a serious Interracial dating services and mixed race dating site dedicated to those seeking real love. For black men dating white women,white men looking for black women. Millions of singles have joined it. What are you waiting for?zcbwetewy

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:48 AM on April 2, 2014

she is aware of all the germs in a dog’s mouth?
yak, just kiss her & get herpes!!

jj

Posted at 11:16 AM on April 2, 2014

Her bulldog killed her first dog Lila, now this. I hope poor Floyd didn’t suffer the same fate or worse, get into her drug stash and die of poisoning. 3 year old dogs just don’t drop dead. Something else here at play.

!

Posted at 11:41 AM on April 2, 2014

shut up idiot! show some respect!!!

jj

Posted at 11:47 AM on April 2, 2014

if the shoe fits…two dead dogs within a year and half period. Go take your molly and calm down.

RIP Floyd

Posted at 11:13 AM on April 3, 2014

Respect for Miley Cyrus? You gotta be kidding. She shows respect to no one and no thing except for that over exposed ugly crotch of hers. Miley is of course, busy whining to get attention and pity for herself but hasn’t tweeted a peep about how she feels bad for Floyd, the dog she proclaims to love. She says he would be better off with her than in heaven. OMG thats disgusting. Like her house is better than Gods. I offer Miley prayers but absolutely no respect. None. Her influence on this world has become all too negative in so many ways.

Sophi Gom

Posted at 11:06 AM on April 2, 2014

66Since I started with my online business I earn $58 every 15 minutes. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out.

>>>>>>>> HECK44.COM